Tasty!

Yeah Lauren I was the same as soon as I decided to order the packs I was looking forward to starting, think I am more looking forward to seeing the weight drop and to stop eating c**p which will make me feel better

BF

Yep I really am looking forward to that feeling, and you must feel great at the end of the day just knowing that you have achieved what you set out to do?

Is this your first week BF? If so, when is your weigh in day? Will be keeping a eye out for your first loss!! :) x

Yeah Lauren I start day 5 tomorrow - weigh in sunday morning - i'm hoping for 5 - 6lb off, lost 4lb over last 3 weeks on my own so fingers crossed

BF

I love them all!! I have managed to find something to do with each of them to make them gorgeous.

Vanilla + Banana - I have both of these hot with coffee in the mornings..LUSH!!!

Chocolate - I have this hot too as either a french type breakfast drink or a late night hot choc.

Strawberry - I put icecubes in the mixer to make it a brain freezing tasty shake!

All the soups I add salt/pepper and a bit of spice....yum

I even love the bars....nice and munchy!

I am an exante-fanatic :D

Yeah Lauren I start day 5 tomorrow - weigh in sunday morning - i'm hoping for 5 - 6lb off, lost 4lb over last 3 weeks on my own so fingers crossed

BF

Are you doing TS? I think you'd have a bigger loss in your first week as you lose retained water and glycogen, which weighs a lot.

I just had my first weigh in and I have lost 12lbs this week despite having a 1.5 days break when I ran out of exante packs. I am completely chuffed! :D

Are you doing TS? I think you'd have a bigger loss in your first week as you lose retained water and glycogen, which weighs a lot.

I just had my first weigh in and I have lost 12lbs this week despite having a 1.5 days break when I ran out of exante packs. I am completely chuffed! :D

Hi, yes I'm doing TS but don't expect more than 5 - 6lb as I struggle to lose weight normally so this amount would be fantastic for me, I have already been on a diet the past 3 weeks so probably lost the water bit already. I just know with years of dieting how my body reacts. If I can do 3lb a week hereinafter I will be chuffed - well done you with your 1st week 12lb that's amazing.

BF

BF

oooh good luck hun, i'm sure you will do it (if not better!!) i'll be keeping an eye out for your loss! x

Thanks wiimii I will try making the crisps tonight :)

I think I'm the only one on the planet who HATES the bars. Had the choc and orange one and i managed a third then gave up. I don't really like cereal bars though..do you think thats why?? xxx

You could try other bars as some do on the diet or have soup or shake instead

BF

Back