Tattoos after big weight loss?

Hi I've lost 10 stones (or had!) and have several
Tattoos. None of them look any different after the weight loss ?

I have a tattoo of a butterfly on my left wrist, had it done yrs ago after losing weight... Losing weight again :( But my tattoo has never changed, I love it as much now as when it was first done.. I really want my children's names witten on my foot but am going to wait and treat myself when I get to where I want to be xx

I love tattoos. I've got 4 so far, but I rejoined slimming world today and calculated that I have to lose 5 stone to get my target, so I've picked 5 tattoos I really want and I'm going to get one for every stone I lose. My final one is the big one - I've always wanted a big floral piece on my upper thigh, but my thighs currently look terrible! :eek: It's going to be my 'getting to target' present :) and hopefully, they'll be constant reminders of how I hard I worked to get to target, and I'll be less likely to undo all of my hard work. Super looking forward to it. :D

I would love a tattoo but I'm a big baby when it comes to pain.. I really have zero tolerance. I have wanted a vampire for years but way way to scared x

I would love a tattoo but I'm a big baby when it comes to pain.. I really have zero tolerance. I have wanted a vampire for years but way way to scared x

They aren't painful Hun! The worse one I had was my back piece and that was mostly when it got to my ribs, although I've heard that feet are painful x

It hurts on the foot. But it's not an awful pain at all. It's the pain that makes them addictive weirdly. The fleshier the area the less it hurts, the thinner the skin the more it hurts but again it's not unbearable by any means. When I had my back done it actually tickled.

I agree re its about pain threshold though.

It really does depend on where you get it... the less padding the more you are going to feel it. I hardly felt any of mine except where it goes over my spine, even then I wouldn't say it hurt, was more a dull ache for a moment

Perhaps I will eventually get up the courage and have one done... Just need to find my little friendly vampire x

Back