Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

Well done honey!! Just take it one day at a time - you'll be surprised how quickly they gather speed and turn into weeks and then months!! :eek:

Thanks honey!!

Well done honey!! Just take it one day at a time - you'll be surprised how quickly they gather speed and turn into weeks and then months!! :eek:

Thanks babe, I hope so!!:D Roll on May and my first major achievement....walking 26.2 miles eek!! And possibly a 3 and a half stone loss - crossed fingers! :rolleyes:

Tatty xx

No need to cross your fingers - just keep glugging that water! ;)

Oh yeah! I always have to remind myself that this crazy shaking thing is very straightforward really....just keep on glugging! I can't wait to get to Saturday I will be so chuffed to have got to a mini goal of 4 days! Yey!!:D

Love and hugs to all you shakers!!

Tatty xx

:D Welcome Tatty :D

see we have a similar amount to loose - stick with it :p

Whats your 26 mile walk for? Just being nosey lol :D

26 miles is scary - I can barely be bothered to walk from the car to the office - hmmm, could this be why I weigh what I weigh?! :rolleyes:

:D Welcome Tatty :D

see we have a similar amount to loose - stick with it :p

Whats your 26 mile walk for? Just being nosey lol :D

Thanks Geri!! Hellooo to you!!
I am doing really well I am so proud of myself already and it has only been a day and a half back on it!

I am doing the Moonwalk Marathon in May for Breast Cancer research.:D It will be the first time that I will have something that I cannot just ignore to aim for (if you know what I mean). My ultimate goal is to go to New York in 2008 to walk the marathon there. Can't wait!! I will be skinny by then!! :D

Keep on shaking!!

Love Tatty x

Wow good on ya!

Didnt realise the moonwalk was sooo long - 26 miles wow thats a marathon!! :D :D :D :D

Great to hear you sounding soo positive - keep shaking those shakes gilie :p

Wow good on ya!

Didnt realise the moonwalk was sooo long - 26 miles wow thats a marathon!! :D :D :D :D

Great to hear you sounding soo positive - keep shaking those shakes gilie :p

I know!! :eek: there is the option to do the half marathon, but I thought I wouldn't be as motivated to train up as much if I had picked that one x

Thanks babe! I am not even bothered about not eating, almost as if a small light bulb has clicked in my head....must be you guys keeping me on the straight and narrow :D

Tatty x

A photo per stone sounds fab!! :cool: My DH has promised to take a photo on 1st day of each month- had my first lot taken and though ok, a work in progress!! :p

A photo per stone sounds fab!! :cool: My DH has promised to take a photo on 1st day of each month- had my first lot taken and though ok, a work in progress!! :p

I think that was where I went wrong last time. I was only taking piccies as and when I felt like it so never saw a difference really, so at least then I will see more of a change stone by stone (Tulips from DH was a small inspiration with that!!:D )

xx

Hi all

I love that idea too, i'd already decided to take a few more photo's, hate the camera, but one per stone lost is a great idea! :D I could cope with that!

Back