tazbabe's show and tell

Awwww does he look like a little toddler now? x

Well what a day....
Tripped over part of the greenhouse that we had dismantled, fell on the greenhouse glass that was laid on the ground, sliced my knee open, cut my arm and also grazed the other knee.
I then was showing my brother my knee when a board with nails in, fell on the back of my leg stabbing me with one of the nails..
Hit my head on something (can't remember what now) and also sliced my finger open when putting the part of the greenhouse I had tripped over into the van.
And when on one of the trips to the dump, I banged my head just getting out of the car....
What a day... mums neighbours kids now know a good selection of swear words too....

LOL, Morning Steve, and here's me thinking you outdoor types were toughies and immune to that. My hands, arms and shoulders aew aching like hell after sanding down the garden furniture ;D

morning!
he's like a 7yr old! cuts and scrapes everywhere. (i must admit i had a chuckle)
well, today the van is going to be ready for me around midday, so i'll be setting off again this afternoon. fingers crossed for me!
it's our friends funeral today, at 12.30, and i am upset that i am going to miss that now. steve will be going though.

my goodness, this moving lark is not east to organise when its long distance!

oh, and i have added internet to my mobile this morning, wonder how long it will take me to master!!

Moving? have I missed something

not us jim, steve's mum is moving in with us.
the boys have been up and down the road with van loads of her stuff. my turn today.

Ah, got it Marty. I hope it works out OK

OMG Calamity Spud, that was one big Frank Spencer moment! Sorry you're banged up though, not fun.

Good luck this time with the furniture run, Marty xxx

morning!!!

guess what? the van wasn't ready.....it will be ready today they say, but that is too late for me, as i am back at work tomorrow.
sooo....steve and his mum are going to pack what they can into the 2 cars and come up at the weekend, then he and i will go down next weekend with the van bring up the rest, while she holds the fort here for me. saves my sister having to do the 3 miles from her house to mine to sort out my chickens for me while i'm away, so it should all work out fine. hopefully. please!!

Morning from me too!!
Just sorted the dressing on my knee, going to have a late breakfast then get on taking the rest of the garden rubbish to the tip.....
Oh what fun!! :)

Back