tazbabe's show and tell

well, that's the wine syphoned into bottles.....45 of them!

although i think i should have done it in the evening...hic!

morning!

back to work tonight, just for 3 though, then i'm on holiday next week.
steve and his mum are arriving tomorrow evening, so the big sort out of 'where shall we put this' begins monday!

Morning guys, 45 bottles Taz, what do you ferment it in 5 Gallon drums :eek:

Good morning folks!! Just off for a shower then I am setting off for home..... After getting dressed of course... :D

Well here I am, home safe and sound :)
Happy reunion.....
I got home just as Marty was leaving for work :(

We go back on Thursday night to get the furniture with the van. Hopefully it will be the last trip...

Evening Steve, Marty and Mum

Mornin Marty, Steve & Mum. LOL

morning everyone!
oh my goodness have we been busy, and internet down for a time, and i got a new phone with internet but it thinks its the boss of me...will change that status as soon as my brain accepts a new way of working....
missing you all, used to checking in here and reporting regularly, never mind, another week of madness and we should be back to normal.
eating wise doing ok, still not quite at the pre brum weight, another 1.5lb to go. damn this stupid body!

oh, and got 2 new chooks last night, a lady in ayr keeping them in her garden, the neighbours complaining...so they have come to live with anty marty, off out in a mo to sort out a temporary run for them for a couple of days before they go in with the rest.
and we have a dog and cat extra now too...nice busy house, never a dull moment, love it!

Back