tazbabe's show and tell

thank you!
and yes, i have 2 days off, and yesterday i got everything organised so i can declare today almost a day off!

oh, one bit of bad news though, not getting the puppy now, 2 of the litter have died, and all the rest are spoken for.
but i'll visit the dog pound and see what they have there for me, which was the original plan until i heard of these pups.

Aw so sad to hear that but at least a little dog from the shelter will have a fab new home to look forward to, and certainly not be lonely!
Hope the rain stays off your mini break too x

happy birthday :D ill have a drink for you xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTY!

Sorry I'm a bit late - but have a lovely birthday, and I bet you will find the most adorable puppy at the shelter! xxxxxx

Happy happy birthday:D
Hope you had an amazing one!
Xxxxxx

Belated Happy Birthday Marty

just saying
24.gif
on the run.
oh dear, the wine flu is only just over, why o why did i say yes when work called me when i was full of birthday cheer and i said yes to working today!!

Morning Guys :)

Hello folks:D

Hope you get the weekend off Marty!
Xxx

evening!
no, working the weekend, it's my turn!
why do i feel as if i want a glas of wine tonight, after yesterday? should have been put off!!!

not got back to looking yet, i think i will wait until next time i have a few days off and go then and see which wee doggie needs me, you always justk now which is the right one.

Morning guys, how's things, haven't seem Steve post in a while?

Back