tazbabe's show and tell

24.gif
and jim.....we are in derbyshire that weekend camping and offroading!! i wanna do both!!

did we tell you that we had a trip on the hogwarts express on wednesday? hence the fact that we were missing on here, got up at 4am, got home at 01.30 am....a long day, but very enjoyable!
steve has some pics, i'm sure he'll sort them out soon. the views from the train are amazing, and the glennfinnan viaduct is quite an experiencethe whole day was lovely! Redirect Notice

That looks nice Marty, is that hogwarts express something to do with Harry Potter?

Great pics! Sounds like a fab day! :)

it is jim. the train has been running for many years, it's billed as the most scenic rail trip in the world! it was used in the harry potter films, and has suddenly increased in popularity!

24.gif
work today, sigh. hope its busy, keep me away from anything naughty in the eating department!
suzie, he's always waving it at me! :)

Fabulous pictures! Thanks for posting! And hope you both have a lovely day :)

Well after waving my wand, today I have been swinging my chopper in the garden. Unfortunately the rain made it far too slippery to handle.....;)

Hope you are all well! :D :D :D

Gorgeous pics :D and Steve has anyone told you that you are the master of the double entendre? No? somehow I can't quite believe it lol

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Hiya!! :D Marty is working today.....As for me, my chopper is safely tucked away because I am having a rest day and the logs are too wet to split anyway....
Hope you all have had a good weekend! xx

Back