tazbabe's show and tell

Evening:)

Morning guys, hope you had a good trip home Steve

Evening you two! :)

Hiya folks! Sorry for the late reply.... I had a good trip back.. took 8 hours from Chandlers Ford (near) Southampton... Got home just before 2 in the morning. I was just a bit weary to say the least...

Morning Steve, I hope you didn't wake Marty then :)

24.gif
thanks jim, he arrived home safe and sound, now settling back into the work/eat/sleep regime!
oh my goodness the weather up here is awful! all the outside jobs are taking twice as long to do, the dogs are not wanting to go out then racing around the house as their bored, its madness here!
got a couple of days off,going to read up the atkins book again, get the morivation flowing, been a bad girl, eating choccies at work :( was looking for a new jacket yesterday, have come to the conclusion that there must be no one else in the entire usiverse that is the same shape as me, and its not to do with size, my basic shape is the same whatever my size, wider hips than shoulders, and they only seem to make jackets in straight up and down or wider at the top, like a man shape!

still keeping up with the vibrating, it is making me feel more bouncy somhow inside, kinda more together, does that make sense?

Morning Marta... lovely to have you back! I really must invest in the vibro thingie ... It's on my father christmas list for myself! lol

I know what you mean about going back to the book to re-invigorate ... hope you enjoy your day! :)

Morning guys, yes it's looking crap weather here as well.

I agree, Santa might have to bring me a vibro-plate too.

I know what you mean about clothes, my boobs are so big it affects everything else....

Afternoon Marty and Steve, very very windy here today - I hate the wind, very destructive. Hope you are all ok up there xx

Morning guys... Hope you haven't been blown away! :)

Hi there folks! Gosh it's been blowy - glad it's not sailing season:eek:

Hi guys:)

Morning guys, it's cold here. 1C and the car was flashing ice warnings at me when I drove Colleen to work this morning.

Back