tazbabe's show and tell

wow that's really pretty. :D

i love the garden in the snow! and now its freezing over, so it should hang around for a bit , goody doody!

well, we had a party night last night, had a snooze this afternoon as i have another tonight....all dressed up and ready to go, starting to get into party mood again! :)

Morning peeps.x

24.gif
well, i have the sofa booked for the day......
no hangover, but really looking forward to my brekkie which is just cooking! (been out and done the animals, but certainly need a chillax day today!)

Oh I love the pics! But really pleased they're just pics and not reality! Lol... Hope it's all settled down now :)

24.gif
snow still here....i much prefer frozen ground and snow that rain which means up to the knees mud everywhere! a girl like me with calves the circumference of a small country finds it very hard to get wellies, and my ankle boots just don't do the job when its wet and muddy!

Morning guys, the threatened snow never reached us I'm pleased to say.

Brilliant photos! We are the knee deep in mud sort of weather here, I won't even let the kids play in the garden it's so wet.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Great pic of the dogs ... The snow looks deep! Wow!

I hate wellies although I have finally found a pair that fit but they are so uncomfortable! I think you're right about the niche Susie! Lol :)

24.gif
been raining, snow is meting :( roads are super icy now!
and i'm off to work, a couple of dayshifts, i have the feeling they will kill me, been on nights for the last couple of months!

Good luck with it Marty:)

Evening folks - hope it's a bit warmer up north!
Xx

Back