tazbabe's show and tell

Wishing you all the best for the New Year you guys.xx

Have a great night, you two.

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: "
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better woman or man."[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]

Or as I prefer to see it: "A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other." :D

[/FONT]

24.gif
here i am on the run again....got in around 1am, slept intermittently....and now off to work...

happy hogmanay everyone!!!

Happy New Year everyone! All the best to all of us! More lbs and cm's to lose this year!!! :p:p

Happy New Year both of you! :) xx

24.gif
new year started better, was a drier day here yesterday, thank goodness!!

last day of wrong food, chines today at work...yum but uhoh!

day of tomoz, so will weigh in (with fear!) and looking forward to eating properly again!

Morning guys, tipping it down here :(

Hello everybody!! How's you Jim? We have had sunshine (although very briefly), rain, hailstones and a flurry of snow. Currently its cloudy but more rain expected of course.......

Evening folks - had a lovely sunny day down south and the boys were out this evening playing with telescopes (i only ever get to see jupiter though sigh!). But tomorrow supposed to be peeing down - can we have summer back please?;)

Hi Guys,

I'm fine Steve, oddly pleased that the festive season is over and all is back to normal though. :)

hi....its been a crazy day here so far, quite a bit of dmage from the gales, including my car, some slates blown off the roof have hit is, not happy!

but we're ok. only got a bit of battery life, (leccy off) so doing whislte stop tour of a few sites!

Back