tazbabe's show and tell

Morning Marty .., sending you lots of sunshine and hope you feel brighter soon ... Hugs xxx

Morning Guys, Marty, what have you done with Steve, he hasn't posted for ages, I| hope he's not buried under the patio!

5.gif

Hey steve - you're alive;)

Altho conspiracy theorists would point out that marty had just logged in as steve instead so we didnt dig up her patio...hmmmm

:D

24.gif
moles are digging up the patio, no more digging please! i promise he's ok, just busy now he's working full time, i still have my demands on his time too!

my word the diary section is busy now, i was on the 2nd page, unheard of! lol

I simply cannot keep up with it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not ignoring anybody just not enough hours in the day with all the exercise, partying and trying to sleep (and work - ya boo sucks)

Nice to see your bouncing balls again Steve lol

Morning Steve nice to see you... Naughty step with Jim please!! Lol

Morning guys :)

The naughty step is mine, i claim squatters rights

I don't do poking lol - not that I am doing anything on FB today as it won't bloody load. Have shut phone down twice and still not working :( ffs.

Hello Marty and Steve xx

24.gif
24.gif
goodness, i think i am meeting myself coming back!! got a full week workwise, only 2 days off and this is number 2. (i know mon to fri workers have this, but my days are 12 and a half hrs long) got out into the garden for a few hours yesterday, so nice to potter out there again, got loads done!
one of the ponies has hurt her leg, but my sis came to the rescue with some pain killers for her last night, she looks a bit happier today although still limping badly.

today its raining and windy, so big fire on and indoor jobs, going to do a big cookathion this afternoon, get meals prepared for us both to take to work next week.

Hey babes - don't those two days go flying by?! Glad you got some gardening in, though, sounds like it was in the nick of time!

Hope the pony gets better soon.

Evening guys! Hope the pony's ok and hope there's no bouncing balls this evening! Lol x (stupid thing to say ... Might have to put myself on the naughty step! Lol)

24.gif
pony is doing better, leg less swollen, farrier coming on tuesday :)
spud always has his bouncing balls awaiting the opporchancity to jump out and surprise you!

got that taste going on....please please let it be ketosis, can i have the woosh fairy for a wee spell?

Hope Mrs Whooshie comes soon - she's being very frugal at the moment! X

Back