tazbabe's show and tell

Morning guys,

LOL Marty, I can see the westy settling in nicely. :D

24.gif
been very good diet wise last few days, being off work has helped.

plans....well, i don't want to go on and on about it for the next year, but i realized that there are some detials that have to be organised well ahead of time, so already i am banging on about it!!
need to set a date, decide where and book that stuff, then can let it ride for a while.
we are looking at a marquee for here at the moment, so that dictates that we pick a clement month....but on the west coast of scotland that is not easy!!

Shame about the westie coming back. We did ask MIL but she's committed to going back to Spain so wouldn't be able to take her on. I'm sure someone will take her though, they're so irresistable.
I agree you need to get a date and venue sorted even if nothing else just yet.

This site rocks !!! I am so privileged to know you guys ... I feel quite emotional that everyone shares so much of themselves here and we are all so warm and caring and supportive...

Marty... Please don't miss any of the detail out... You and Steve are so lucky to have each other and I can't wait to hear all the ups and ups (there will be no downs! Lol) over the coming months!! Xx

Morning guys, it'll all be chaos Marty. LOL :) it always is just before a wedding.

remember to please yourselves,coz you'll never please
all of the people.:D

24.gif
well, at work yesterday i was reminded of all the things i will have to arrange....oh my oh my, do i really need all that stuff?? and that is it kept simple!!

i am still fancying the marquee, as that means we can not worry too much about numbers, and a bbq rather than a sit down meal....

any one got 200 chairs they can loan me? lol!

still being good, scales are friendly.....but going to my sons for dinner tonight, might be a challenge!

was waiting for 2 parcels this week, one was an electric fence, and the other is my engagement ring. not sure which is the most anticipated!
(just kidding, can't wait for my ring to arrive!)
fence came yesterday, so that is today's task, get it up and running and move the ponies into the other field, get them out the muddy bit poor things!
hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

200? lol madness, we had a whole 7 people at ours.....................maybe it is just me that is lazy and could not be arsed with all the organising.......or was it just the 2 weeks notice to arrange it lol. xx

Oh the ponies!! Love ponies !! Xx

24.gif
happy monday!

we had a busy weekend in the garden, great to get outside in the fresh air again, hate being couped in in the house!
fence up, ponies moved, messy corner of the garden tidies, brambles cut back, rubbish all burned, looks better out there!
so why oh why did the scales show 2lb up today? gonna throw them out! i can see that i am looking a bit better, bl%%dy scales!

I feel your pain Marty! And share that same 2lb gain xx

Morning Guys, using mini's to talk to each other then. LOL

Boo to the twos - lol talking on minis vs rl
Xxx

24.gif
what a lovely day it is today!
going out to play in the sunshine for the day.
tomorrow we go down to hull to our friend stu's funeral.
the steve has an interview on wednesday
then we are going to a wedding on friday.

oh my this is not going to be a good week for an atkinser!

Last edited:
Back