Taz's Black Belt diary

Yeah that's a bit too much of a stretch especially when you have to walk slowly cos of the ice...and slush...well, next week, fingers crossed routine will be back to normal...

The snow is clearing here and it looks like we aren't getting any more so I may be able to go training tonight after all! I will try out the other gym tomorrow as well, it's closer than my usual one but further away than my local one but it is the same as my usual one so I will give it a go!

heya!
yeah wuda bin TOTM! i swam 3 miles today (192 lengths) in 2 n half hours lol i went after my fire course this morning! feel good now! ha calorie counting the proper way bin the best thing i ever done i think lol ull be mega fit wen u do ur grading dont worry!!! xx

I hope so Rach, that's the idea! Wow you swim loads! I can manage half a mile in 35 minutes but I'd like to get that up to a mile each time I go.

yeh id ov done it in less time but i do kick aswell so that slows it all down! lol but makes my ass nicer haha!!! yeh my friend is on 8 months training to swim the channel but in one ov our local pools so i help her going in and that so it helps me!! so its all good! i got step today first time then ill go in for half a mile or mile swim! i need to get my cals in a bit more tho i onli had bout 900 yday but i had the course and i was in the water lots and went to bed 7pm haha result ov a 3 mile swm haha! but its all good! wen u online next?
xxx

Not sure, got quite a lot on at the mo hun.

I was hoping to go to the gym today but the weather is soooo much worse than yesterday and it's set to snow til 6pm!

Yep, the snow is in for longer than the weather forecasters anticipated...bah!

Originally they said it would miss Bristol and now we are in for seemingly endless amounts! We were supposed to be going shopping today but that is out of the question now so we walked into town istead which is a good couple of miles each way so at least I got a bit of exercise!

we have no snow here you no! mad yeh, i went to step class today was really good works you out really well lol hope your ok and evrything ok! play in the snow make snow men that shud burn cals lol xxx

just had a sneeky weigh in for motervation and i lost 5lbs this week up to now yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :p xxx

lol if only id have done this earlyer id have had no problems!!! but im buzing at the moment :) finally something that works for me! x

Just got back from the gym, my new programmes are an hour and a half which is good. Feel really good after a good workout!

Mmmm endorphins...

hey hey good job! i did a bit crap yday i relapsed nothing as bad as i used to though n im guna make up 4 it today good style lol ! lost 7lbs all together now yay! :) xx

Back