Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Well I feel like crap today. I opened a bottle of wine on Saturday night that had been in my wine rack for ages, so long in fact that it had a real cork in it and not one of those new rubber ones. I only had about 3 glasses out of the bottle and Sunday morning I felt really rotten. I had pains in my stomach and my head felt fuzzy. I thought it was just cus I only had a few hours sleep but I've felt similar today. I think that wine was off!

Ah well, that aside I'm doing ok. I had loads of apple juice and cranberry juice yesterday which is not so good for the diet and the scales weren't looking so friendly this morning. We are going out to dinner this evening with my parents so that wont help either! Never mind, I'm on the right track to correct it next week

Went out for dinner. I had gammon which is what I always have as I lack imagination! Everyone was having dessert so I thought I might as well join them. I ordered banana split but asked that they only put one scoop of ice cream on instead of the usual 3. Even then I left half of the ice cream!

Woo hoo you! what a turnaround???? long may it last chick xxx

I think I have put on a couple of lbs this week due to all that juice I had on Sunday and dinner yesterday didn't help but I am straight back on it today, WI tomorrow.

I got a card from my SWC yesterday saying I'd been missed in class and if I needed any help to contact her. I emailed her to tell her I was taking a break and that I will be back in early July and she was fine with it

I ordered banana split but asked that they only put one scoop of ice cream on instead of the usual 3. Even then I left half of the ice cream!

wow, you definitly have alot of will power. keep it up!

Hi all I'm still doing well! STS this week but it's ok, I know why and I will sort it out for next week.

In other news, I had the main exam for my new job today and I passed with 99.2%!

So all is good with me, thanks for asking. How are you guys?

99.2% - that is impressive - Well done. x

Thanks, 3 months of training is nearly at an end. todays exam was 4 hours, most of it verbal. I still have 2 assessments to do next Friday then the final practical test and I will be free to get on with doing some real work!

Well done Taz.

Back