Taz's diary - Need to do this!

You go WI then! Thats good hun! Glad was less than you thought!!

We can do it huni
x

It'll be gone way before February x

Been to Asda this afternoon and got some ingredients to make some of the new extra easy recipes. I will give it a go but I don't think I will stick with it. I will probably go back to my green days

I have just made a chicken and pasta salad Extra Easy stylee. I used:

Red pepper
Red onion
Spring onion
macaroni
Chicken breast
Parsley

It looks really yummy and I look forward to having that for my lunch

Attachments

• Photo-0029.jpg
    Photo-0029.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo-0030.jpg
    Photo-0030.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 19
I think it could do with a bit of rocket in it just to bulk it out but it sure does look tasty as it is!

I am old mother hubbard from the nursery rhyme today "When she got there the cupboard was bare" so I have delved into the freezer where there are 2 packets of salmon fishfingers - so it's salmon fishfingers today then - the cod ones disappeared mysteriously (my daughter visited while I was away and she doesn't like salmon) x

Ha ha I guess you will only be buying the salmon ones now then to ensure they are still there when you get back!

They were lovely - I had a sandwich. No, I might be kind and buy some cod ones as well - you gotta be nice to them haven't you? x

Oh I don't know about that Gem, did you leave some bread for her to have her fish fingers in a sarnie?

No - I took the bread with me but there were oven chips and tomato sause if she wanted it x

I don't know about the tomato sauce but she didn't open the oven chips x

Back