Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Pancake look yum! :)

Blanket is fabulous, your nephew will love it. x :D

Yes I did, I've made one for all 3 of my nephews now but unfortunately I didn't get pictures of the other 2!

Thats really good! You are talented. I would love to be able to make something like that.

Those blankets are fabulous - always a firm favourite with little ones cos they're so cosy. Both my girls had them and loved them x

Thanks guys. They take forever to make as my joint condition means I can't always do loads at a time but they are worth it

Determination - that's what gets them done. I know how long they take cos I made the ones for my girls - very satisfying though x

Hi Daisy, WI tonight so I will answer that one later! Ha ha

On Monday I had an 'accident' with a tub of rocky road bites. I was only going to have a couple and ended up having the whole tub! I think at best I may STS tonight :(

What a nasty accident Taz :eek: I can well imagine how awful that was at the time ;) I hope it's not done any damage :)

Poor you - you must've been quite defenseless!!!!!

Was Ms Willpower nowhere in sight? :superwoman:

She was here but escaped when Mr Taz got home!

Well I have had a very productive morning. As I have now been off work for more than a month I have put in a claim for payment protection to take over my monthly payments on all my credit. Hopefully get that sorted out really soon then I won't mind so much about missing out on loads of overtime!

Well done Taz - that's very positive x

:talk017:

Yay for
Overpopulation
on
Squatter Island

:talk017:​

Back