Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Thanks, it is hard work sometimes but I feel good for it.

I think I would be happy at size 12 too, I am about halfway through the poundage I want to lose but that could change as I get closer to my goal. I don't go to the gym, I can never motivate myself to go.

I was at Sodbury a year later. I hated every day there as I was bullied. I guess I can't blame the school for that though!

No, unfortunately kids are kids and will always find something to bully others - I was bullied at secondary school for being a swot, my boyfriend was bullied his whole school life for wearing glasses.....

I often wonder whether the bullies ever think about how much pain they caused others when they look back or whether they really just didn't even know they were doing it. I'd like to think it was the former - but imagine they are still completely oblivious to the suffering they inflicted.

Anyway - screw them - look at you now!!!!

Carol x

Exactly! Actually some of them added me to Facebook and I accepted them just to be nosey and to prove that I am better than them (!) and one of the worst ones sent me a message to apologise for her 'appalling behaviour when we were at school'! I was so shocked!

You'll have to parade around infront of all the nasty people from your school days when you get to target, think of the smugness!

Oh yes, I can't wait! I will strut past them and their 18 kids with the smuggest of looks and not give them the time of day!

Well today I had my last route assessments so I now just have my final practical assessment to do which was supposed to be next Thursday but has been brought forward to tomorrow! Which means that as of Monday I will be out doing the job on my own. It's kinda scary!

Back to today though, this afternoon I have to go into town to get some supplies for the table decorations for my party, We have to do our monthly shop, I have a docs appointment at 5.30 and we might be going to dinner with the in-laws! I'm not sure yet how I am going to fit it all in. Maybe we will have to take advantage of the 24 hour supermarkets!

Oh what have I done? I haven't been particularly good today. I had chocolate this morning then to celebrate being almost out of training I had a chicken and bacon pizza baguette for lunch. That wasn't too bad, I can make my peace with that, but this evening after visiting the doctors* we went to the chip shop! Bad Tazzy had a battered sausage, chips and curry sauce. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the sore tongue all the salt has left me with, reminding me that I have been naughty!

*went to the doctors about my alopecia and asked of they can prescribe Nourkrin as it is so damn expensive to buy! She didn't know and said she will get back to me on Monday about it. While I was there I asked for SW vouchers as I know my surgery issues them. I want to return to class after Butlins next weekend. I have an appointment with the nurse on Wednesday and she can give me the vouchers. Yippee!

Taz you've done brilliantly and one day can't ruin everything. You'll get back on track tomorrow wont you?

I got my SW vouchers from the docs- great isn't it? :D

I will get back on track. I am still determined. How many vouchers did they give you?

I got 12 and the doc promised me 12 more if I go every week (apart from my hols of course).

I got reduced membership fees at a gym too. It's nothing flash - it's a NHS centre that does allsorts of other things too but it suits me.

That's great! I hope I can get a good load of vouchers. It's not that I begrudge paying for the classes but at the moment my finances are pretty tight and I really want to get back to it. Also if I can't get Nourkrin on prescription then the money I save on SW will pay for the tablets! It will all work out in the end, I'm sure!

A friend of mine suffers badly from alopecia so I know something of what you're going through.

Hi ya.
These SW vouchers, how do you get to qualify to get them?
Ask your doctor. Not every surgery does them though. The surgery I was in before didn't but when I moved someone in my class is at the same surgery I now go to and told me that they do them. SW is the only slimming group the government backs by offereing the vouchers!

A friend of mine suffers badly from alopecia so I know something of what you're going through.
I am lucky in that the only patch I have hasn't got bigger and it hasn't appeared anywhere else. The annoying thing about it is that it's at the front of my head and obvious and when people talk to me I can see their eyes flitting up to it and it makes me self conscious. My new hair style has covered it but if the wind takes my new fringe it becomes noticeable again!

The fat pictures in my album will show what it looks like

am intrigued bout these vouchers - if my docs does them can I just ask for them to prerscribe me some (i dont have any other medical issues - weight related or non) but could I just say 'Ive lost three stone on SW and need to lose about the same again but cant afford to pay to go' (not true I guess I can afford to pay to go - but would rather spend the money on other things!!) xxx

I don't think you have to have any other health problems, just be overweight! Try it, tell them you had to give it up cus you can't afford it

i need to book an appointment for my daughter so will bask my docs about it. It would be great to have some money off

It's definately worth asking Sophs.

I had my final practical assessment today. It took 5 hours and I passed so I will be doing the job properly as of Monday!

Hi Hun,

was gonna pop over here yesterday, and the internet went down!!!!!

Anyways don't worry on the chip shop fiasco.... I'm sure one meal won't muck up all your hard work!!!!

Thats really good news on the vouchers for SW from the dr's... I'll remeber to ask in general from the surgery next time i'm in... useful info to knwo about...

alopecia... I have thin hair at the front... and yeah people always check it out when i talk to them, Ll and CD haven't helped it either.... so is this mediacation good that you take?? what does it do? prevent further loss, or promote new hair growth? how long have you been on it? Can you see a visible difference?

Sorry for the third degree, i could google, but i'd prefer your first hand experience!!!

oh and well done on doing great in the practical assesment.... I'm sure you'll do great on Monday!!!

Back