Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hee hee I just worked out that me and Kat will have to swim 118 lengths of our pool per week for 12 weeks! That would be doable in 2,3 or 4 sessions!
All I can say about that is........OUCH!

LOL Kat,

Taz, you coming back on Saturday?

I'll think about the aspire thing too Taz. Once you know more about it let me know and I'll decide x

Did you look at the link Gem? You have to swim 118 lengths of the pool per week for 12 weeks from the 15th September

Wooooooo i have just signed up for it! Then I remembered that I also have my black belt grading in September! ha ha! Well at least I wont get bored eh? I now have to make sure I get to the pool regularly to practice!

Kat, Gem, you in?

I....

Am.........

Sooooooooo.............

Tired!

What bright spark thought that this was a good idea: Make static caravans for use on holiday parks, where people go on holiday to relax and have lie-ins etc. A place where most people will go in the summer, when the sun is shining. Then put thin unlined curtains in all the rooms including the bedrooms!

Now, here on the east coast the sun is rising at 4am and straight into the bedroom waking me up. I then have to pull the duvet over my head to try to get another few hours sleep which isn't too successful. Grrrrrrrr

We tried to put a towel over the window but we didn't have anything heavy enough to hold it up!

Wooooooo i have just signed up for it! Then I remembered that I also have my black belt grading in September! ha ha! Well at least I wont get bored eh? I now have to make sure I get to the pool regularly to practice!

Kat, Gem, you in?

Hey - brave old you!!! I need to think about it though. By my reckoning that's 4 trips to the pool each week for 12 weeks (ok so I'm a slow swimmer).

I do 32 lengths at a time - 40 at a push. What happens if you only get half way across the channel - do they ceremoniously drown you? :eek:

hey - have just read back bout 6 pages, so am pretty up to dte ish (your diary moves so fast i cant keep up at the moment) hope you have a lovely rest of holiday. xx

Reactions: Taz
Back