Taz's diary - Need to do this!

You're not wrong H, although with the movement from the back bedroom, its fast becoming like that here x

I have been in touch with Taz this morning. She is fine but she has been really busy and is meeting a friend later x

Morning all!

Yes I have the new units but on rearranging we found we needed one more and Argos are out of stock!!! Hopefully they will get some more back in as they are perfect. I still have more to get but I have to wait for my Argos card to arrive to finance it! Annoyingly the table and chairs we want are on clearance and there is only one left :( We have had to arrange the old furniture to make a walkway into the room as we really don't have the space for it all here. Looking forward to the weekend when it will be gone.

I am going back to work tomorrow, went to the doctors this morning and was told not to do any heavy lifting so I have to remember not to pick up anything with my left hand which will be tough as I am left handed!

As Gem says, I am off out with a friend for lunch so I must get on. We still have loads to do here but that can wait til later

\great to hear from you Taz glad you arent locked in a cupboard - enjoy lunch and take it easy when you go back to work

I think that's a good idea Karen.

I've done that - it also give the "heads up" to other people not to slap you on the back or anything. The only this is that it might put a strain on your neck and all round the neck/shoulder area was involved as I remember x

I wouldn't be allowed. If I had a sling I wouldn't be allowed to work at all.

Something kinda snapped in my forearm and now I have a lot of pain :(

Oh dear - it doesn't sound like you're ready to go back yet Taz x

Ha ha I can't do that again Gem! If I keep saying I'm coming back then going sick I will be in big trouble! I think I might have caught a nerve or something. If that's the case it will release itself soon enough. I leant on my forearm and something sort of cracked and it hurt lots and my fingers feel a bit funny. Seems nervy to me

I don't like the sound of that Taz x

I don't like the feel of it Gem!

Morning all, had a rough night but now it's off to work. Only 2 days then I have Thursday off so I'm sure I can grin and bear it

Back