Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Sorry OH Nurse didn't give you the news you were hoping for. Guess he knows best though.

Have a wonderful weekend. x :)

How Rude!!!

Ha ha that's funny!

Morning all. Got the email I've been waiting for yesterday to say that the final unit I need for my lounge has finally come back into stock. I bet it will sell out again before my argos card comes through :(

Mornin' Taz - hope your Argos card comes today x

Is there a number you can ring to check - I would be worried too x

Well they say 7-10 days from receiving the signed agreement so it will probably be about 10 days now. If I still haven't got it by the middle of next week I will give them a call

I'd do it at the beginning of the week if the 10 days are up - it could've gone astray x

I don't think the 10 days are up yet, I think I am just being impatient.

Well today didn't quite turn out as planned. I arranged to go out with a mate for the afternoon after visiting my parents this morning but when I popped home I found the electrics had blown! I flipped the main switch back on and it all came back on. I turn the light back on and off it all went again! So I called my dad who came round to have a look and the fittings were full of water!!! The flat upstairs have had trouble with leaking pipes and they haven't fixed them properly so I'm NOT happy!

They are a right nuisance aren't they Taz - make sure your insurance is up to date - don't forget you've got new furniture on the way and don't want to lose it because of careless neighbours x

He has taken the covers off the light fittings so now the wires are exposed but all the water is just dripping out. Just waiting for it all to dry out before we can replace the covers

I am assuming the wires are safe Taz x

Back