Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi Taz - good to spend time with you this afternoon. Thanks for dinner x

Morning all (or middle of the night!) I thought I was starting work at 5 this morning then I, luckily, checked last night and realised it was 3.43! So I went straight to bed and took ages to fall asleep and now I'm just chillin before going to work. Hopefully it will be a quietish day today.

Scales took a giant leap this morning, really not happy about that. Went out for dinner last night so hopefully it's just passing lbs but still not good at all :(

It'll be passing squatters Taz. They haven't been there long enough to hang around - go for an aggressive early eviction x

Morning Taz, good job you checked you start time! Hope it's being quiet for you. Gem's right, those pounds will soon be gone, put them on the next train to Glasgow :)

Morning taz, yes just passing lbs love.

Didn't quite make glasgow but I did manage Cardiff today and 2lb down when I got home which I was both surprised and relieved about! Although that is still leaving quite a gain for tomorrow nights WI :(

There's still time to shift some more before tomorrow.

It may not be as bad as expected. x :)

That's brilliant Taz - don't knock it x

Morning Taz!!! Don't worry I'm not really up but can't sleep so thought I'd come visit on my phone as I know it can be lonely this early xx

Ahhhh thanks Nomad! Well I am looking at a 3 or 4lb GAIN at fat farm tonight :( there is no way to dress that up, it's BAAAAAAAD

So sorry about the gain Taz - I know its been a very difficult week for you so you shouldn't beat yourself up. Those squatters will not take a lot to shift - just don't make them too welcome x

If it is a 3 or 4lb gain it'll be a TEMPORARY 3 or 4lbs so they don't officially count!! x ;)

They are most definately NOT welcome! All I can hope for is to shift the gain by Friday so I don't have a gain at my 'official' WI. Really not looking forward to this tonight :(

Good luck with the weigh in - I wouldn't want to put myself through that x

When it's going well it's a good atmosphere and bit of a boost. But when it's going crap you really don't want to see those scales

Well I hope they're not too bad for you tonight x

Back