Taz's diary - Need to do this!

That was a long day Taz - Enjoy your weekend x

Morning all! I am all ready to go, a day in a spa is just what I need after that week! I will be back tomorrow night, have a good weekend everyone x

Have a lovely weekend Taz - you deserve it x

Morning Taz, how was the weekend?

Afternoon all! Well the weekend was... interesting! I left early and got to my mates house at half 8 Saturday morning. Everyone else had gone up on Friday. We went into town to the Hyatt Regency hotel to the spa there. It wasn't a big place but it was nice. I swam 200 lengths of the pool which was 16 meters so I got 3200 meters done which I was very happy with.

I'd had 2 breakfasts, one at Bristol (bacon and egg baguette) then we stopped at McD's on the way to the spa. Then we went for lunch at All Bar One. I had a chicken sandwich with fries which was yummy. In the evening we had a very late 3 course dinner which consisted of french onion soup to start, chicken in white wine sauce with green beans and roast potatoes for the main and a melt in the middle chocolate pudding with cream for desert. Yesterday morning our host made us egg on toast for breakfast. I picked up a chicken salad sandwich, crisps and chocolate on the way to the station for lunch. SO naturally dreading returning to my scales!!!

I arrived home at half 7 last night absolutely knackered and crawled straight into bed. The previous night was bad. We didn't go to bed til 2am which is close to the time my alarm usually goes off so I struggled. We were on air beds which was like sleeping on a boat in a tsunami! I couldn't sleep and one of the girls wasn't well in the night so I eventually got up at 6.10am and went to the kitchen to quietly drink coffee and read til the others started to surface at about half 9.

I have had a very lazy morning but very pleased to see that despite all the food at the weekend the scales are 1lb less than Saturday morning! Lets hope that turns into a nice loss on Friday morning

I should think the swimming will have helped counteract the food Taz. Glad you had a nice weekend, albeit with little sleep!! Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Just been to see Lord of the Dance 3D at the cinema. It was A-ma-zing!!! I would totally recommend going to see it but I don't think it's on for long

No, only working Wednesday and Friday this week. Unless they give me work for the weekend too. I slept for 11 hours last night so I was able to stay awake in the flicks :D

I saw Lord of the Dance at the Bristol Hippodrome - it was fabulous x

Morning all. Having a bit of a lazy one again today but I have to go out this afternoon so not too lazy. Mr Taz and I are still toying with the idea of repainting the lounge and getting new curtains. It would be extra expense but a good opportunity for a complete redecoration. The only thing we really want to avoid is becoming bland. Our new carpet and furniture is shades of black and grey. Of course, when we bought the new sofas we were planning on keeping the existing carpet which is blue but as we have to replace it we decided on a change to go with the sofas. Decisions, decisions.....

There will be no loss at fat farm tonight but I am hoping for no gain which, after a weekend away, I think will be good enough. I'm more bothered about the WI on Friday morning

Morning Taz, I'm sure you'll be good by Friday love

Hiya Taz, how did you get on tonight? Now, I know you'll have your reasons but if you are more worried about Friday's weigh in, why are you spending money out to get weighed on a Tuesday too?

Back