Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz x

Morning Taz, you have disappeared again!! Have a good day xx

Maybe the mountain of cakes & biccies have fallen on top of her!! :giggle:

I suggest we form a rescue party & go help eat the avalanche & get her out!! :rolleyes:

We'll be with you soon Taz. Hang in there!!! xx ;)

:)eek: Whoops - hope nobody read this before I edited it!!!!! :8855:)

Last edited:
I'm here! I'm here!!!

But you can still come and 'rescue' me if you like :D

I made fudge and chocolate chip biscuits. They were ok but could have been better. I will just have to try again ;)

Back to cakes, I have just made a yummy batch of brandy cakes

Hmmm.... brandy cakes - I remember those x

You must visit Nomad!

Yes Gem, the best brandy cakes. I had to make them for our Fat Farm leader and he loved them so they got the seal of approval

Morning Taz, sounds good to me, now give me a call when you're on to baking Rum baba's :)

Hey Jim, don't give her any more ideas - come to think of it though Jim, they are good x

So what you baking today Delia?

Have a great afternoon. xx

What are rum babas?

No more baking yet but should think about doing some as my stocks are running low! Gem and Mr Stone samples the biscuits last night.

I went out for the day on Wednesday to Cornwall so I left early and got back very late, an hour later than planned thanks to a broken down train so I only got 4 hours sleep before having to get up for work again. So last night was an early night and off to work I go! Then I have the whole weekend off which will be nice! I have a wine and cheese party on Saturday night so I think I may have to experiment with making cheese cake :D

I wasn't working on Wednesday. We have to have 12 hours rest between shifts so had I been working I wouldn't have had so little sleep!

Busy day today. I have a cheese & wine night tonight, just a small gathering. I did the shopping last night but forgot a few things for the cheesecakes so I will have to go out again this morning then spend the rest of the day making the cheesecakes and getting the place ready for visitors! Tomorrow will be recovery day :D

Back