Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz, say hello to Salisbury for me, we used to live there, well just outside in Wilton.

Morning Taz, yes it is love, caught many a train from there to Birmingham via Bristol as well. LOL

Gem if she plys her mum with cakes there might not be any left for you!!!!

Morning Taz, is there any way you can adapt some of the exercises from the gym at home, even if it means buying a few gym bits for home? Just a thought.

Hope work goes quickly xx

That is of course true Nomad ;) x

Morning Taz - hope today is a good day for you x

Morning all! Day 2 of the assessor course today. It's not the most exciting but there is only 6 of us in the group and it's a good mix so it's not all bad

Morning all! Well it's hardly worth getting out of bed today, I am spare for 6 hours which means going in for 6am then going again at about half 10! Can't complain at that tho.... if it works out that way!!!

Pay day today and a very depressing one :( overspent a little last month so really starting to feel the pinch that the training is causing. I'm losing about £400 a month so hopefully this is the last month of it and next month will be the last low pay :(

I'm making my health insurance work for me at the moment and getting what I can from it. This week I got a pair of prescription glasses without prescription lenses! The reason for this is the lenses are Transitions lenses so I can wear them at work. We are not allowed to wear sunglasses at work but in the sunlight I get headaches so to have adaptable lenses means I can wear them at work :D and the cost, because they are 'prescription', is covered by my insurance!

There is also a new physio centre opened up next to work and they are very clued up on my condition. They are also negotiating with my company so we can get a discount with them. Again, I can claim back for physio so it's very good news for me! It's practical and free :D

Well done with that Taz. Hope your morning is uneventful and you get home nice and early. What have you got planned for the rest of the day? x

Morning Taz, I didn't realise you got paid less when you're training?

Morning all! Well I have a week of late shifts which I am NOT looking forward to! I stayed up as late as I could last night but still woke at 6am :(

I am hoping to get a new car soon. Not new new but new to me and newer than the one I've got. It's got the seal of approval from my mechanic father and Mr Taz had a look and approves, just waiting for the bank manager to approve! Or not........

I think I hear Subway calling me so it must be nearly breakfast time!

Ha ha Taz - two outa three ain't bad (there's a song about that) so fingers crossed for the hat-trick x

Morning Taz, good luck on the new car, and how do you earn commision?

Oooo.... Nomad... I don't know. Could it have been Mr Loaf? x

Back