Taz's diary - Need to do this!

well done you - you should be proud of yourself, good on ya xxx

Well done!!!! That is fab news... I'm going for my orange belt in three weeks..... Really dont know how you managed two gradings in one day!!!!!!!!#

Bet your parents were well proud of you!!!!

Nas x
They'd never been to anything like that before and they were quite impressed. They were surprised at how aggressive some of the younger ones were when we were sparring at the end.

Good luck for your orange belt.

I have 3 months til my next grading and they will both be on the same day again. It was easier than I thought to do both and it felt like much more of an acheivement

well done Taz. I am in awe

Thanks everyone, your comments have really made me smile.

Well my next 2 gradings will be in August and I have decided that I want to be a stone lighter for them. I weighed myself this morning and my scales said 14st 4lb so on the morning of my gradings which will be 30/08/08 I want to be 13st 4lb. That seems realistic enough doesn't it?

Hiya Taz, see, I told you all your worrying was needless did'nt I? well done you! you have every right to be proud of yourself, I am proud for you too! and I will be here in August even prouder, when you have got that stone off! you go for it girlfriend xxx

I really think I might have. Yesterday was one hell of a boost and I am so determined to keep doing the 2 gradings on one day as it will better prepare me for when I have to do black belt gradings which are 4 hours long. I need to be so much fitter and carrying less weight will make it much easier

like you say you will do it, a month to lose a stone is achievable (and great news for FFF!) You go get em Taz xxx

like you say you will do it, a month to lose a stone is achievable (and great news for FFF!) You go get em Taz xxx
I need to do something though, I need to change thinngs cus what I'm doing right now just isn't working!

I have just found a box of white tea in my cupboard and am on my second cup so that's change number one.
I have ordered a free 6 day trial of 'The pink patch' which I'm not too sure about but can't hurt to try.

Any other ideas?

They'd never been to anything like that before and they were quite impressed. They were surprised at how aggressive some of the younger ones were when we were sparring at the end.

Good luck for your orange belt.

I have 3 months til my next grading and they will both be on the same day again. It was easier than I thought to do both and it felt like much more of an acheivement

Did you get green belt in both karate and KB?

So how long does your academy take to work up the next 4 belts? Ours is a minimum of three years to black belt, I am hoping to be green belt by Sept... than I think all the stripes start!

Are you aching today than??

i know i found the men really go for sparring... but even some of the brown/black belt girls did too!!!! LOL I'm really gentle in comparison!!!!

Did you get green belt in both karate and KB?

So how long does your academy take to work up the next 4 belts? Ours is a minimum of three years to black belt, I am hoping to be green belt by Sept... than I think all the stripes start!

Are you aching today than??

i know i found the men really go for sparring... but even some of the brown/black belt girls did too!!!! LOL I'm really gentle in comparison!!!!
I got green for karate, 4 off black belt. It's 3 moths between gradings and a minimum of 2 classes per week but between brown/black stripe and black is 12 months with a pre grading after 6 months.

I'm not aching as much as I thought I would but my calves are a little tight.

There was a black belt grading that started 2 hours before we did so they were all knackered by the time we got to the sparring and a few of them had been sick too so they were pussy cats to fight but there was 2 young lads who were yellow belts like me and they weren't happy that I was double grading so they seemed to take it out a little on the sparring!

In kickboxing I got yellow/white stripe which is the first belt. I'm not so good at KB as karate!

you could sit down and plan a weeks worth of success express meals and try following that. apparently it gives the best weight loss from slimming world.
I looked at success express but because of my job and evening activities I find it hard to actually sit down to a proper meal.

Back