Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hun as long as you get there and are motivated now as well as the exercise you will be just fine :)

xxx

Yeah that is what I am hoping. I don't really care how long it takes cus I am not letting it interfere with my life so if I have an event and put some weight on then so be it, at least I had fun doing it!

your pic looks great taz - the best bit is how much more confident you look....comparing the old you to the new you, you dress to suite your figure instead of hiding it and you're no longer standing to hide yourself. :)

Reactions: Taz
That is very true, I used to never go out without a jacket on to hide under!

before i lost some weight i used to sit with a cushion over my belly when watching tv!!! ...as if that was gonna make it go away.

Hi Taz

Sorry not really been about for a bit - glad you enjoyed your "do"

Your photo's fab - there is a massive difference, your waist looks tiny and your boobies look amazing!!! In a non-lezzy, Gok Wan way of course!!!

On the "hiding" issue - it takes an age for your brain to relearn. It becomes subconcious, even though I've got down to target I still sit with my arms crossed across me or with a cushion on my lap to hide my belly - I don't even notice I'm doing it until my OH tells me off!!!

Waiting for my brain to catch up with my body.

Here's to the second half of your amazing journey Taz - you will do it, at your own pace and for you. Good luck

Carol x

Reactions: Taz
HI Carol, thanks for that you make me laugh! I know what you mean about relearning, it takes time to get used to the new you

Hiya Taz. That picie says it all doesn't it. Sometimes you can't quite put your finger on the difference but for me it's the face and the waist that strikes first, then you notice how "up together" you are now and the confidence - WOW! You are certainly looking fantastic already - watch out world when you complete the exercise x

before i lost some weight i used to sit with a cushion over my belly when watching tv!!! ...as if that was gonna make it go away.

OMG Karen that made me laugh out loud!
well done Taz, the pic looks amazing xxx

Someone took a picture of my butt in my size 14 jeans. When I remember who that was i will get a copy! Ha ha

my fella reckons all fat people use the arms from their elbow down! i hadn't noticed, then noticed that i do it too. so if i point i don't tend to lift my arm right out.... he reckons we're trying to hide out rolls!

i was looking at your pic again taz - you're actually slimmer than it shows, as your cutout isn't the exact size of you...your head in real life is bigger. so if your cutout were exact it would be bigger!

That's a good point Karen. And your fella is right, I think it's about limiting movement so as not to draw too much attention

can't say I ever really need to move my arms that much...unless I am going to lift something....but....no thinking about it...I used my whole arm as much as would be necessary. But then I could just be a freak.=-)

i was looking at your pic again taz - you're actually slimmer than it shows, as your cutout isn't the exact size of you...your head in real life is bigger. so if your cutout were exact it would be bigger!

I was thinking that earlier - and you seemed to be standing forward of it.

Arms? I think I use my arms right up to the pits - I've never really thought about it before but I will take note in future x

You wouldn't wanna be that flat - Flat Taz? Now there's a whole other name to reckon with x

Back