Taz's diary - Need to do this!

taz just saw the pic....you look great....your breasts look better now than before...and you do look much much slimmer....and the angle of the board does it your actual head look bigger. So yes you look thinner. I am sure you will be where you want to be in time. but look at how well you've gone so far!!

I am going right back up!!

You have a good excuse Jenn!

I have an early WI this morning. Not expecting anything from it but whatever it says today it will be going down next week!

Cracking attitude Taz - Go Girl - all the way

Well what a good start to the day! STS at WI which is good as I was expecting a gain. My tickers wont be moving this week but they WILL next week! And I had a Wispa after WI! Yummmm

:talk017:​

:party0011:
:party0011: FANTASTIC:party0011:
:party0011:​

Well Done You

Going

down

down

down

down

Well done on your STS - bit of a result!!

Onwards and downwards this week!!

Carol x

Ok, I have a dilemma. Next week I am working 0830-1830 on monday-wednesday. The problem is on Wednesday - WI day. My usual WI is at 5.30pm unless I'm on lates when it is 9.30am and I am obviously going to miss both of these. There is another WI at 7pm which I could get back for but I also have karate on Wednesday night which starts at 7.15pm. So in short, I can't do both. So which do I do, WI or karate?

Taz - Karate is important to you. If you do that instead of the WI will it demotivate you? Can you weigh on your scales TODAY and again on Thursday next week to give you a fair idea of how you're going, then confirm the week after at weigh in? That way you can have best of both worlds (even if it's not perfect). I know you say that you can't get a proper reading from your scale because of the floors but if you find a spot to do it you could get a fair idea which would maybe be good enough for a rough guide, if not ticker moving stuff. x

taz, I would say karate....you know in yourself if you have put on and worked at things...so i would do the karate. You love it...it makes you feel good, and it is exercise....and next week your WI will be even better.

That is just my opinion, and we all know it is my opinion that matters...*LOL* hahaha...NOT!

Reactions: Taz
I know I would rather go to karate. The only reason it has become an issue is because I am now back on plan and it would be good to make a loss official but I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait another week. My scales are in a position where I can get an accurate reading at the moment so I will WI at home on Wednesday morning then go to karate after work

karate...........but whatever you would prefer....

Hi honey. How was work??? we had a major crisis...just as i was talking to becky...... the main power supply cable snapped and all the power went out for the whole station....no signals or anything........it was frantic. x
Work was ok but I had to tell one station that if I am working that train again I will refuse to take a regular passenger and they will have to deal with her. They warned me about her when she got on the train but she was worse than they said so when I passed back through I told them that next time she wont be allowed on. How long was your station out for? I thought we were going to have a black out as all the lights went out on 4 platforms but then I saw the the CIS was still working so I think it must have just been a fault on the light circuit. Black outs cause major problems don't they? I lost count of the times I have been held up for them

as long as you don't think it would knock you off track hon.

abz xx
I don't think it will as I am quite determined to lose it at the moment and while my scales stay in the same place I know they are reading right. And it will make a bigger loss the following week!

hey! xxx

Back