Taz's diary - Need to do this!

That's an impressive show Taz and represents loadsa hard work - well done you x

Well I'm 28 and still get ID'd, not sure I can afford to look too much younger!

Hi Taz, i'm 27 and i still get id'd too lol, i got id'd for a lottery ticket when i was 24!!! I don't think i look young for my age but it just shows you.

God you have done so well with your martial arts. I would love to do something like that but all the classes in my area are mostly kids!!!

My academy does kids classes and adults classes separately. I love it!

I wish they did that here, my ds goes to taekwondo and i think it looks fab, i asked his instructor if they do adult classes and he says no because his boss mostly advertises through school. I'm going to look around though as it looks fab and would help with my weightloss also x

why do they have writing on them taz? sorry. am totally clueless if that's a silly question or not :D

abz xx

No it's not a silly question at all Abz, the Sensei's sign them after the grading as a sign of acheivement

And you have done very well, and should be proud of your self.

Now on a different matter, I know I have been on here for AGES!! but I have just managed to up-date my BMI tracker, and it's good news, It's gone down rather then up, so I must be doing something right, and I'm going to make it a weekly habbit to update it!!

WOOHOO (sorry, but I'm rather proud) lol

Yay go for it Kat!

On a completely different note:

I had training tonight and when I got there I was hit with a complete shocker. My black belt pre grading will be in June not August!!!! That's less than 3 months away! So now I have less time to lose that stone! Grrrrr. OMG!

Wow Taz - they must have faith in you - Go Girl!

And you have done very well, and should be proud of your self.

Now on a different matter, I know I have been on here for AGES!! but I have just managed to up-date my BMI tracker, and it's good news, It's gone down rather then up, so I must be doing something right, and I'm going to make it a weekly habbit to update it!!

WOOHOO (sorry, but I'm rather proud) lol

Hey Kat - I'm proud of you too :) I'll be watching ya :p

You seem like a determined person Taz so I have no doubt that you can do it. Does it mean you will have to train even more? sorry but I don't know anything about karate!!
It doesn't necessarily mean I have to train more in hours but my training partner reminded me last night that we have less than 3 months to perfect something we don't even know yet :eek:
I have booked a private lesson on Saturday so I can get a jump on it!

Wow Taz - they must have faith in you - Go Girl!
No Gem it means they HATE me! Ha ha!
They only do a few black belt gradings per year and they have to fit the gradings and pre gradings in when they have the right people available for the panel and when it doesn't clash with any other events.

My next kickboxing grading is due - yep, you guessed it, in JUNE!!! The same date! So I asked how I can avoid falling behind in kickboxing (usually if you can't make the date of your grading you have to wait another month). After a chat with the Senior Sensei he said I could do it in a private lesson if Sensei was happy with that. He was so I am doing my kickboxing grading on the 13th June and my pre grading on the 27th. The only drawback of that is I have to pay for the grading AND the private lesson! So June is going to cost me £120 in gradings! Plus I want a new head guard and foot guard so I think I need to sell myself for medical research!

I worked out that I now have 12 WI's til the re grading and I still have 12.5lb to lose! That's not good for me!

Don't worry taz, you will lose that stone, you can do it. And i have every faith that you will pass both your gradings x

Thanks Betty! I am more confident about the gradings than I am about the weight! Suddenly I have lost 2 months off the time to lose it! I will try very hard and hopefully have a few good weeks that will help

hey babes. a lb a week will be totally managable!! you've been doing really well recently. what's your average loss over the last month?

abz xx

Back