Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz
Have you any yoghurts in the house?
Maybe some lightly cooked scrambled eggs.
I suffer a lot with my throat and find Strefen (Sp? you can buy it in Boots and it is a lozenger that freezes your throat)
Look after yourself.
Irene

It does? I don't have any butter here. I do have hunny but it's not a scratchy sore throat, it's a lump :(

Owww you poor thing. :( xx

Hope you get well soon!

Hi Taz

sorry to hear about your throat - I've had tonsilitis a couple of times - feels like you're swallowing razorblades!

Try Chloroseptic spray - it has a local anaesthetic in it and competely numbs the area - gives some relief.

Get well soon chicken

Carol x

Thanks guys, I am just soothing it by gargling aspirin at the moment and hoping it's not my tonsils

Don't sit too close then Taz. :)

Hope you feel better soon hun. x x :hug99:

hope you feel better Taz...

just a quickie you're pet society is amazing.
How have you managed to do that.
Im new to it do i just go round kissing/hugging and that i want a kool house like yours!xx

hope you feel better Taz...

just a quickie you're pet society is amazing.
How have you managed to do that.
Im new to it do i just go round kissing/hugging and that i want a kool house like yours!xx
He's got a great house hasn't he?! Here are my top tips for PS:

• Visit all the pets in your village at least once a day
  • Look at the trophy list and do what you have to do to get all your trophy's
  • You can do 10 races per day, do them all
  • To get the trophy's for buying clothes, buy the 100 coin shoes, trousers, hat, and arm bands then sell them straight away
  • Walk in to all the trees in the village, there are coins in them.
  • At the moment there are also easter eggs in them! You can only collect 3 of each of the 4 designs. When you have them all, recycle them.
  • Invite all your friends. The more pets in your village, the quicker you will progress!

I hope that helps!

Morning all! Well the 'lump' seems to feel much better this morning. I ate a biscuit last night when I got back from training and that seemed to scape on my throat and was very painful so I am surprised it feels so much better today! Last night at training I was told that loads of people there have been ill with some flu bug that starts in the throat but I feel fine otherwise so I think I'm ok.

I have to see occ health at work this morning then I have to pick up a Tesco Direct order after 4pm so rather than coming home I think I will go to the gym then for a swim. BUT on Tuesday I didn't get to go swimming as there was a waiting list where it was so busy so I might use my day pass for Fitness First and go there instead. Hmmmm decisions, decisions!

Morning Taz,
Glad your feeling a bit better today and the lump is going down.
Have a nice swim and hopfully it will make you better.
Do you have much planned for the weekend? xx

Loads! We are having a small party here next Friday and we have to de-clutter the lounge (at the moment it's very cluttered!) so we are going to spend the weekend tidying and sorting through stuff and hopefully ending up with a lounge without clutter!

Back