Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Everyone hijacks Taz's Diary! x

Reactions: Jim
It's ok, I rarely have anything interesting to say so it's you guys that keep it ticking over!

Well done on your loss Taz, a step in the right direction ~ it all adds up. Have a great holiday too xx

I'm not body shy, hell yes, I was in the Army and I was a rugby player so no shyness there. :)

Change of subject.

I've just won a holiday to Mexico,

I can't go, I've come out in rashers.

I'm pig sick. :)

Hmm... methinks you tell porkie pies. Did you refuse the offer when they told you the hotel was a pigsty?

Sorry I'm just hamming it up now!

Okay, enough of the pig jokes!

Yes glad we make you laugh Taz and yes, you can have too much cheese!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know how many posts I need to get, it's been driving me mad!

Frijj, no I haven't set up a diary yet but I will, probably at the weekend. Unless I can manage to do it at lunch time.

I'm not following a weight loss plan at the moment, just trying to eat sensibly (apart from the cheese of course!). Once I'm more settled in a job, I want to start weight watchers again.

My RFL is on July 21.

Don't worry Taz, I'll soon have my own diary so people can come and visit me instead of us hijacking your diary!!! I know you love it really xx

Good morning.

Have I been a bad boy? yesterday my reps were 207, this morning they've dropped to 165?

Frijj, no I haven't set up a diary yet but I will, probably at the weekend. Unless I can manage to do it at lunch time.

I'm not following a weight loss plan at the moment, just trying to eat sensibly (apart from the cheese of course!). Once I'm more settled in a job, I want to start weight watchers again.

My RFL is on July 21.

Don't worry Taz, I'll soon have my own diary so people can come and visit me instead of us hijacking your diary!!! I know you love it really xx
You will have to let me know when you have started a diary. Good luck for RFL, sounds like you are training well and that will also help to shift some lbs x

ah, so it's not just me then. :)

Hey Taz, how you doing?

It's the dreaded WI tonight!! I've done well I think, I've been following a weeks menu set up by SW, I haven't strayed off it and I have been REALLY good! So we will see and I will let you know.

Hope you have a good week away, see you soon. x

Naughty! Moi :eek: Nooooo me good boy. :innocent0002: :whistle:
:bolt:

Oh thats PURE GENIUS!!
PMSL PMSL!

Love it Jim, that's brilliant!! x :D

My RFL is on July 21.

I'm not following a plan either, just healthy eating & exercise. I've lost 45lbs that way so you can do it yourself. Hope you get your diary sorted soon. Have a good day. x x :)

Hiya Taz. Thought I'd better say high to you too seeing as it's your diary!! x :p ;)

Back