Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Yes hello Taz, how you doing?

Jim, I think you have obviously done something wrong in order to have a guilty conscience!!

Hi Katdec, sorry I'm just trying to introduce myself to lots of people, with the help of the wonderful Taz! Good luck with your weigh in tonight.

Guilty conscience, me! never couchnomad. :)

lol jim.

i tried to ring the swine flu hotline but all i got was crackling.

sorry taz, please feel free to have your thread back x

Hey coachnomad, how you doing?

Well I'm going to hi-jack Taz's thread, I know she wouldn't mind!!

I went to weigh in tonight and lost a massive 4lb. woohoo.

Reactions: Taz
Well Done on ya loss huni
x

Thanks frijj and clare, i'm so thrilled, I put on 1 and a half lb last week so i was determined this week and followed a 7 day menu from the sw web site so I guess they really do work! lol

Hi katdec, well done on the loss, that's brilliant!

I may have to follow the same plan as you!!!!
errr... would that be including the dinner we had on Sunday evening? Not sure mini eclairs and chocolate profiteroles were on the SW menu!

But yes Nomad, I can definately recommend Slimming World x

Morning!!

Send some links for wedding invites and the likes pls chicken!

Hope you are ok too :)
xxx

Good Morning all, and morning Taz. Still grey and miserable here.

Kat that's great 4lbs is really good.

Good morning people of the Taz community :)

First of all - Yes Jim, you have been a bad boy - I don't know what you've done but you're bound to have done something :p x

Kat - Fabulous weigh in - what an achievement - never mind the dinner and eclairs x :party0011:

Nomad - Good to see you posting regularly. Taz won't mind the hyjack but let us all know when you have a diary set up so we can come and visit you :) x

Have a lovely weekend Taz x

errr... would that be including the dinner we had on Sunday evening? Not sure mini eclairs and chocolate profiteroles were on the SW menu!

But yes Nomad, I can definately recommend Slimming World x

I don't take responsibilty when I am invited to someone's house for dinner and they offer profiteroles!! I'm going to put all that back on you. lol (my mum always told me it's rude to refuse) well thats my excuse!;)

Thanks to everyones nice words. x

You deserve the words Kat - you've done well this week. Keep up the good work - you're rockin' x

Back