Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Way to go Taz on going it alone & becoming a Friday girl & supporting your friend on the pre-op diet thing (maybe I should join you!). You can do this and we're all here to help and support. x x x

Reactions: Taz
Good luck on going it alone Taz :)

All the best fro the milk diet.... do u have to have low fat milk and yoghurt... or is it any type you can have?

Nas x

Hi HOney. You can do it. You are a superstar and so determined. You have done so much already .... you can do this! :) xxx

Good morning Taz, it's bright and lovely here.

Hi HOney. You can do it. You are a superstar and so determined. You have done so much already .... you can do this! :) xxx
Yes but it was so long ago! I don't think I've really lost any weight for about 2 years now, it all seems to have just stopped!

Maybe by changing my WI routine it will help to get things moving again

Morning Gemma, yes I do. I am going to do the washing up then do breakfast. Then I am off to hte gym and for a swim then I have some things to do this afternoon and I should be home by 5! Although I might pick my mate up from work this evening as I have a fax to send and she can assist me with that ;) so I will be out pretty much all day! But I don't go out on a Tuesday evening so I can rest later :D

I might pick my mate up from work this evening as I have a fax to send and she can assist me with that ;)

LOL, That sounds interesting!!

Also Taz, don't forget to get vitamins for this diet! I still think you mad!

Ah I found your diary! at last!

Thought I would say Hello while I am here.

Hope you manage the SW on your own, since you've been to a few meetings now I am sure you'll be ok, you know what you're doing :)

Hope you have a nice day :) sounds like you're busy!

Reactions: Taz
Well it took me so long to sort out my gym membership that I didn't have time to go to the gym and go swimming so I just went swimming instead. Another half a mile today. So I just had time to pop home for lunch before I have to shoot off again for my afternoon business!

Back