Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Nope, no holidays planned. A small party in a month but nothing big to throw me off course (yet!)

Good opportunity to get your head together and really work at it then love. I must say I'm surprised that you gain with your high activity levels taz.

I don't know Jim, probably the amout of crap I eat?!?! I guess it doesn't help that we haven't been shopping so we don't have any proper food in the house

I get thrown off working shifts but its no excuse really. If i was committed it would happen :(

You are!! You have been!! and you can do it again!! But try not to be so hard on yourself....only you can do something about it :) xx

You are right Tazzi. It's payday on Friday so I will do some shopping and rather than wandering around Asda like a moron wondering how I got there I will actually buy some SW friendly food!

maby u shud swap ur choc 4 fruit and lunch 4 a salad im only on my 2nd week bt a lot of things u have can be free
I am just comfort eating at the moment if I'm honest, although this evening I had to go to the shop on my way home and I bought biscuits for Mr Taz and a fruit salad for me!

Reactions: Jim
Morning, I'm the first it seems.

Morning Miss! How are ye the day :)
x

Good Luck with that missy, even another 1lb down would be good tho.

xx

Yes taz, if you're good you may lose another pound today love.

fingers crossd for a good day today, one day at a time and all that x

Hi Taz, hope you have been a bit gooder (not sure that's a word!) today and that you have made a loss tomorrow.

What party are you throwing in a month?

Back