Taz's diary - Need to do this!

lol x

there's no hope for you Taz!

You should live where we live, endless outdoorness (yes that's a word!). Mind you, I don't like this weather so tend to hide indoors.

How's the swimming going?

Oh I have lists and lists for lists and would still forget THE most important thing!

Anyhoo Im off the naughty step too and back on plan BIG time tomm!

Iv got my plan so full steam ahead!
xxx

taz just because chocolate and crisps r there dosnt mean u have to eat them i have a two year old and dont gorge on her food becuse its there fruit isnt that bad u are just being lazy im not being funny or horrible bt read ur posts back and u will c where u are going wrong !! stick to 15 sns a day and walk more that helps just becuse food is there dosnt mean u ave to eat it !!

taz just because chocolate and crisps r there dosnt mean u have to eat them i have a two year old and dont gorge on her food becuse its there fruit isnt that bad u are just being lazy im not being funny or horrible bt read ur posts back and u will c where u are going wrong !! stick to 15 sns a day and walk more that helps just becuse food is there dosnt mean u ave to eat it !!
I have depression. I am training for my karate black belt. I swim 2 miles a week. I spend 4 hours in the gym per week. I am lazy? Geez, I'd hate to see what a non lazy person does!

I think this is an absoluty terrible thing to say to people (not just Taz,) BUT anyone trying to loose weight!

Taz I know the real you, not just on here but someone who has known you for 11 years and you ARE not lazy!

I, for one would like to know where Lucyperry1987 gets her information from?

This is SSSOOO rude!

Reactions: Taz
stick to 15 sns a day!!

Lucyperry1987 obviously doesn't realise that some people are but on to higher syns, like me for example, who is allow 20 a day, NEVER go above and I'm lucky if I loose a lb in a week due to different medical (and psychological) reasons! So I wonder if by some naivety thinking that saying someone is lazy, and telling people what they already know isn't by any means......construtive criticism!

Taz, and all of those finding it hard at the moment, Stick with it, it will happen and you will, in your own time break this spell of not loosing to become the person/people you want to be..........and remember to tell yourself you are beautiful everyday.

(I know that sound cheesy, but it does work)

I'll get of my soap box now, but that comment has made me slighty frustrated!

You are right, that's not constructive at all. I know the plan inside out and egg sucking lessons don't really help right now!

Yes Tazzi, I love this weather. I just wish I had a garden or somewhere nice to go
Taz, you could always sit in my garden as long as it was during the day cus the sun is at the front of the house then. But, FEEL FREE!

Posts like this one don't help anyone. Everyone has their own reasons for being overweight and their own demons to fight on the way. Self esteem is a huge tool in the battle of the bulge(s) and knocking someone's confidence with negativity and accusations of laziness will only lower the self-esteem further.

Thankfully posts like this one are very few and far between on minis and most people are supportive and constructive in their comments.

Taz - I have known you for a long time and have been amazed at your achievements, first with the weightloss (against all odds and immobilised with a knee injury) then on your recovery taking on 2 martial arts and moving up through the belts in leaps and bounds.

Recently you have had such a hard time in your personal life and you have still kept on with the training and actually taken on gym and swimming as extras. This is NOT the actions of a lazy person.

Please do not let a thoughtless comment affect you - you are worth far more than that.

Keep going Girl - you will get into the zone and those pounds will come off x

WELL SAID!

Gem, that was fabulous!
I was trying to say something similar, but, you know......I'm from the south of the river and you know the vocabulary over there isn't as good as those north of the river....lol.
I agree with everything, to be double graded in the belts of martial arts is not common and certainly not easy.

All i'm going to say on the subject to end this is GGGRRRRRRR! (thats all us folk from the south side of the river can manage) GGRRR!

Taz :)

I have always been very impressed with your martial arts, your approach to weightloss and your support all over the forum,

Isis x :)

Kat - that's what we do on minimins isn't it - support each other. You posted fine and the support was there for all to see. We all need a confidence boost sometimes don't we - what we don't need is put downs. I'm glad Taz has a good friend x

Thanks for all the support guys, it's much appreciated.

Yes, it is a good idea to get to know the person before making a comment like that

Good morning Taz. I hope you're feeling a bit better about things this morning. You certainly didn't deserve that comment last night. Please don't let it get to you and do continue accept the genuine support from those of us on here who are behind you and care about you.

You have helped and inspired many and now it's your turn for the TLC you have a right to expect our support x

Reactions: Jim
Hi honey :) I'm in! I can't load your diary at work for some reason. You are so supportive to me and I only hope I can be half as helpful to you. Everday I think to myself I really should be exercising and getting motivated and there you are to spur me along. You have achieved so much already, just keep going. We will be here to encourage you and boot you up the bum when required :D xxx

7 posts and no stats, so where are you coming from then!!

You leave our Taz alone.

Well I have no more to add than....

This....

If you cant play nice go play somewhere else.

You know what you are doing Taz as do I and going off track is easily done imo but its how you bring it back that counts! Jesus!

Hope ya ok bean! xxx

Back