Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz, thanks for your nice post, it nearly made me cry!!!

Glad the scales were in your favour this morning.

Have you got any swimming planned for today?

That's good Taz, how is your weather, it's amazing here, but supposed to change after today.

Morning Taz,
Glad the scales are looking good for you. Here we all go our Friday wi :)

How funny that in a day 4 of us changed our WI days! lol

xxx

Hi Taz and Taz Supporters

On the subject of deleting posts - I think what followed has left no-one in any doubt what right-thinking people do on here - that is support other people. If Taz wanted to I'm sure she could ask for the post to be deleted but I would guess this whole fiasco has underlined one very important thing for her to hold on to - Taz we love you and we're right behind you and it doesn't matter one jot about a badly thought out comment - You're the tops!

Thanks Gem ;)

I am happy for the post to stay as it's the posts before and after that are important.

Morning Taz, thanks for your nice post, it nearly made me cry!!!

Glad the scales were in your favour this morning.

Have you got any swimming planned for today?
I don't know how I missed this post earlier! I was planning on going to the gym and swimming today but I woke up with a headache so I will just have to see how the day goes. I am going out for an hour or 2 soon then see how I feel when I get back. Definately gym and swim tomorrow though

Hello Taz! Am just popping in to say hi!

I just caught up with your diary, I am sooo sorry about that really horrible post! that was so nasty and rude! You don't deserve that at all! i am always amazed by your days and how much you fit in and all that exercise as well!! you are inspirational!

Really hope you haven't taken that to heart. You will get there in your own time, not anyone elses! No one should tell you what to do!!

Well done on the freezing meals idea! i am impressed! brilliant idea! wish i was that organised! hehe.

Hope you're ok anyway and enjoying the sunshine! Have a nice day :D Take care.

Reactions: Taz
hey - well Ive just caught up. hope all is well in Taz land? x

ummmm not really. I have a lot of head stuff to do this week so aside from swimming and training I am keeping my diary clear!

Back