Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Oooo... enjoy those then x

LOL, LMAO, naughty Gem

Morning Taz love.

Morning all, Taz, yes I did suggest the cookie dough but ONLY because you hadn't tried it before and I thought "oh, how sad" and had to, as your friend, show you the suggestive power of the warm cookie dough! It's a mean, cruel thing and it shouldn't be allowed........DAMN THAT COOKIE DOUGH!!!

I'm fine Bon, but then I always am. LOL.

We've got into the habit of calling in on Carol on our way home from work, so we are getting to see loads of Olivia. That always makes my day. :)

Aw lovely :) I bet she is growing up fast :) they are so sweet when they are little like that, wait til she gets running around and is into everything :D

The sun is out here, it's nice to see it for a change! Mum and Dad say they have more snow in Whitby though :S Roll on spring!

She's growing like a weed Bon, I can feel the weight changes and the difference in the posted photo's is quite pronounced.

Good evening Kat and everyone ......

Oh sorry, am I on Taz's diary - Hi Taz, how are you. Sorry I got it wrong this morning - it was very early so forgive me - pleeeeeeeese x

Lol, I'm always right! You on the other hand are wrong! Christmas shopping! I hope you writting down what you've already got cos in 10 months time I know your not going to be able to find stuff or remember WHY you've bought it in the first place! Lol

Lol, I'm always right! You on the other hand are wrong! Christmas shopping! I hope you writting down what you've already got cos in 10 months time I know your not going to be able to find stuff or remember WHY you've bought it in the first place! Lol
You know me so well!

Taz always does her Christmas shopping early - she seems to manage it ok but I would end up losing something important x

Back