Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Yawwwwwwn morning all! I have woken up with a headache this morning which isn't so good :( I am on permanent earlies now so I will soon get back into the routine of early early mornings and NO late nights! Woo hoo! Have a good day everyone

Good morning Taz - I hope your headache gets better soon x

Morning Taz, I have a mate who works three shifts only, 12 hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, that's it 36 hours over the weekend and then has the whole week off, it's like a permanent holiday. :)

Evening Taz - how are you this evening x

Hi Taz, I know this is old news now but I encourage a new hair do, you've looked the same for the 12 years we've known each other, have a change, it will grow back soon enough! Just do it, i went from long to short to shorter without hesitation because it will ALWAYS grow back!! Good luck, loves you muchly. xx

Morning Taz, Gem is going to be tired this morning. LOL.

I'm OK Kat x

Jim - A slightly later morning but yes, I am tired x

You not working today then Gem?

Hiya Taz. x :wavey:

Hiya Taz, how you doing? Well, I do agree with Kat, you're hair will always grow back!!!! CUT IT OFF!!!!!!!! You could do it for charity xx

I don't think you'll get her to have it all cut Nomad - it's been long forever!!!

Jim - I'm not feeling too good today, that's why I'm off x

are you not love, I hope you feel better soon.

Yea - feeling better today but off til Monday now. It's "full-on" where I work and you need to be on top of it x

I can imagine Gem, working with difficult children must be damned hard.

......and frustrating and funny and annoying and rewarding and exhillerating and inspirational .........

There you go - more positives than negatives :) Now ask me about management or the Local Authority or The Government - second thoughts don't - the language might offend :eek: x

HAH, yes don't get me started on government and stuff.

Back