Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Apology accepted Nomad x

Evening all. Had a really bad night last night and was woken by nightmares then overslept! Off early to bed and hoping to get a better night! Night all x

Hope the nightmares didn't return

Reactions: Taz
Evenin' Taz - hope you had a good day x

Evening all, what a hot weekend! And yes Katie, too many pushchairs and bikes!

Nomad, I do want one of those! Too late Gem, I looked into those ages ago!

What you doin' up at this time Ms Tazzie x

Well I dont have to work tomorrow and as I got home late I am just catching up with stuff

You could've come out with us to eat tonight if I'd realized you were gonna be keeping normal hours x

Tim was there but he didn't have a meal - he would've if you guys had been there.

Have a good rest - you work too hard x

Good old Tim.

Hope you have a nice relaxing day today Taz if you're not at work.

I was surprised you didn't have a TAZ number plate but I think they can be expensive can't they?

Morning Taz, how are you today love.

Evenin' Taz - I hope your day has been good x

Morning Taz, how are you this morning. It's much cooler here today.

It's much cooler here too today. And although I love the sunny weather, I am back to work tomorrow so I can do without it being 30 degrees! Have just spent the last few days chilling really. Both me and Mr Taz have had the last 3 days off so it's been nice but while Mr Taz goes back to work for a 3 day week, I am about to start a stretch of 9 or 11 days (not sure how many yet!) so I have enjoyed this rest even more!

We have worked out to day that we may be able to get a short break away at the end of next month. We both have 2 weeks off and have had no holidays since May last year and have none planned for this year. With bills and the car needing some pricey work doing to it, it's not been looking too hopeful for June but we may be able to stretch to a 4 night break which would be nice. Watch this space....

A break would be good for you both Taz - I hope it works out x

Back