Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz :)

Morning all, I scrolled back up and got the joke Jim!
Nomad, not Bristolian - Tazonian!
Gemma, love the new picture!

LOL, Hi Taz, I worked with a Bristolian once, everything to her was gert lush. :D

Ah yes, you can get T-shirts here with that on. Also other bristol favourites such as: "Theys me daps mind" "I bin smooving the cat" "Cheers drive" "Ark at ee" "Alright my luvver", and one of my favourites "Muhh!! I wants a go on the slider!"
There is a new one too "Thees gotn wur thee casnt backn hassnt!"

Now Jim and Nomad, if you can translate any of these I will be impressed! I'm off to look for some more gert lush brizzle-isms!

Ok, here's some more you can get on a t-shirt:
"Ginormous innum" "Mint innit" "Makes I laaff" "Ow bist me babber" "Ow be yon young'un" "Proper job" "Pick ee out the stingerz" "Zider eye up" "Wur zat to? Yer tiz!" "Cuz ize wurf it" "I got dyer reel" "dzieki kierowco"

I can see a nasty spider creeping up on you ..... Oh sorry you caught me singing a song.

pauk.gif
"Oi, ark at she innit - I ain't a nasty spider, I is gert lush" x

Morning all! I haven't lost it Nomad, that is pure south Bristol! We came from the side what spoke almost normals!!!

Morning taz

Daps being shoes or footwear?

Not sure about the cat one or the last phrase at all. LOL

Taz thank you for posting them, love em! Made me laff and laff! I am a Devonshire girl so I feel a bit more atuned to them, have to love 'ark at ee' though xx

Well to be fair, the last one is actually polish for "Cheers drive"! Not that Brizzle has a high Polish population ;) and yes daps are shoes

Morning Taz. :D Cheers Drive?

The last 'un' got I too an all me babber - t'wer a bit of a red 'errin that, me ole pup (not pup as in puppy but pup as in poo!) I knows me souf Brizzle I do x

I'm fine and TFIF! Nomad. :D

Back