Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Do you have a lot left? Our's is slowly dwindling but I am taking some to work instead of what I would normally take with me

Morning all, well this may be my last post of the year as we are off for the weekend after work. Scales are not my friend today but I can ignore them. Me and Elf will be properly restarting a week on Monday then it's full steam ahead for moving that 40lb.

Have a fantastic new year everyone, see you in 2011! x

Hey Taz, how you doing? How's your elbow? I've been talking to H about a meet in the summer. I said it was our birthdays in July and so we are provisionally planning on meeting on Saturday 16 July, how are you fixed for then? It will give us a date to aim for and a goal to lose weight.

Hey Nomad, we weren't there long. Done damage to my shoulder so I have to wear a sling for a few days then just do some exercises to get it moving again

Hey Nomad, we weren't there long. Done damage to my shoulder so I have to wear a sling for a few days then just do some exercises to get it moving again

ouch! hope it's better soon!!!

sorry to here about the shoulder
hope there is room at your table for me visit (it might turn into a haunting-be warned)

Poor Taz went down hard on the ground last night - AND she hadn't touched a drop!! I could have been Mr Taz's foot and it could've been a dropped drain cover in the car park - either way she was in a lot of pain.

I hope you feel better soon Taz x

Yay - the naughty elf has arrived x

Back