Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Not last night Gem, it was Saturday night! But yes, either way it is very painful!

Elf, when are you back at work? Taz very bored and can't get out on my own :(

Sorry about that Taz - of course it was Saturday night cos you had a couple of bad nights and a very uncomfortable Sunday in Cornwall. It's such a pity that you missed the Mousehole lights - they were very pretty this year and its always such a lovely atmosphere there.

I hope you are feeling a whole lot better today although I am thinking it may be a little while with this one x

Morning Taz, sorry to hear about your foot love.

Morning Taz, back in tomorrow at 0459 yay for early starts lol. got poop jobs the rest of week, but around in evenings if you fancy a change. x

Morning Jim. Happy new year! Not my foot, my shoulder.

I had a better night last night Gem with the help of codeine and a pillow!

Oh right Taz, it sounded from what Gem said that you kicked something and tripped.

I tripped and fell onto my arm and damaged my shoulder. Aparently internal bruising, nothing serious but very painful at the moment

She did Jim but fell on her shoulder - I didn't explain it very well did I. Her leg was hurting but the main problem was that she was hurting all the way up her arm - we thought she had broken a bone in her elbow at first x

Morning Gemstone.....who might this naughty Elf be????

Ha ha - it could be the sort of naughty elf that puts things in someone else's trolly going round the cheapie shop before Christmas x

Ah, You're off work then Taz I take it?

Yes I am Jim, I can't do my job with my arm in a sling and I can't do office work one handed so they can't do anything with me. A bit gutted cus I'm losing commission while I am at home but I have to rest it and get better

You certainly do Taz - get it properly better cos you don't want problems with it later x

There is a saying that goes "Half a dozen of one and six of the other".

May your feet be nibbled by little fishes you naughty little elf x

ah, was alcohol involved then. :)

No alcohol Jim - it was just naughty Taz and naughty Elf following me round the cheapie shop before Christmas, filling my trolly basket with all sorts of stuff, including a baby toilet seat - I ended up pushing the trolly basket in front instead of dragging it and then they complained that I didn't trust them - I wonder why that was x

ah LOL, I see, now that made me laugh. :)

Back