Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Sometimes its incredibly annoying not having an address. I can make my own graze boxes though, I've seen them advertised before and think they're a great idea.

Morning Taz, have a good day zx

Poor ScouseElf??? Yes she was very kind in delivering me a skinny gingerbread latte to warm me up but she was also quite instrumental in decorating our friends car!

Ahh.... maybe a naughty Elf then x

On the naughty step with her then Taz. Morning Love.

Hope you're having a great day. x :)

Ah, so it was Taz then Elf, should've known that. :D

Hah Hah, that's no excuse then hun. LMAO.

No Excuse, on to the naughty step both of you!!

Don't make me get the photo's out Elf!!!

Evening all, well what an eventful weekend it's been! Mr Taz's nan fell and broke her hip then had a small heart attack when she was in hospital so yesterday's plans were all shelved so we could o to Burnham for family duties.

I seem to have put a monsterous amount of weight on this weekend so I am hoping that it will go just as quick too!!!

I had to make a surprise trip to London today. I hate the place but it was nice to get out of Bristol for a few hours. I left at 8.30am and was back at 12.45pm, enough time for the meeting I went there for, some breakfast and a spot of christmas shopping!

Scouse Elf is a naughty little elf and doesn't always do as she is told. I have seen the photos and on the face of it they are very incriminating. That said, Taz had to be fairly close by to take the pictures and I wouldn't mind betting she was up to no good.

It has to be said though that Jim doesn't actually put anyone on the naughty step - as he's already there he invites people to join him x

Very good point there Gem!

Elf, I would love a trip to Weymouth but I have to go and play with the sailors this morning!!!

Morning Taz, not good news on Nan there love. Sorry to hear that.

Enjoy your day with the sailors and give my love to Pompey x

I didn't go to Pompey Gem, I spent 3 hours at Filton! I'd rather have gone to Pompey, that's where I would have been going today if I wasn't on the naughty step :(

Hah, serves you right you naughty girl.

Back