Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Speedy says
pauk.gif
"Nobody included me in the blooming group hug!!!!"
pauk.gif
"Its givin' me the 'ump and I've got me knickers in a twist now - not really surprising with all these legs" x

That's okay Speedy, no one included me either or said they love me!!!

I think next time I'm down it should be a Taz, Nomad, Elf combination. Then we'll see what happens!!!!!

What are you scared of Gem?

I only lost 2lb this week :( I was hoping for 3lb to make it an average of 1lb a week so I am now aiming for 2lb next week

2lb is brilliant Taz - even with a birthday party on Tuesday x

Morning Taz,what do you mean by ONLY?

That's a great loss Taz. Well done.

Have a great Friday. x :D

I say only bacause that's what I gained last week!

Well what a busy weekend it's been. On Friday Elf met me from work and we went shopping then visited Gem for a coffee. Yesterday Mr Taz and I went out for breakfast then went to Asda. When we got back I went out with Kat for a few hours before Mr Taz picked me up and we went to visit his nan in hospital (40 mile round trip) then when we got home we had more furniture to make!

Today I had a very lazy start to the day while Mr Taz was playing golf. When he got back we went out to do some more shopping at Ikea and Tesco.

We still have a steady drip, the guy upstairs is going to get the plumber back to have another look at it. It doesn't smell too nice in here now, we think it's the carpet where it's got so wet. We have got a bin liner laid down with a towel on top to try and limit the damage to the carpet and I am spraying the area with Febreze regularly to try to keep the smell at bay!

Food wise, it's been a terrible weekend! I may be looking at a gain on Tuesday when we go to fat farm if I'm not careful :(

Taz - Does the guy upstairs know that he's ruining your carpet? Its just not good enough x

Yes we've told him. Once the dripping has stopped and it's all dried out he will come round and see what damage there is. Hopefully it will just need a proper clean rather than having to replace it

Back