Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Well that's good - don't let him sell you short x

Evenin' Elf - good to see you on Friday x

Taz, how did you manage to change your tickers? I managed to change them on the website and that was all fine but for some reason the link that I had to paste on here just brought up the old ticker. I tried severel times to no avail, hence the reason I'm back on the old tickers.

Are you back at work in the morning? It sounds like you need a couple of days off to get over your busy weekend!

I've got this week off Nomad. You don't need to repaste the code, just update on the website and it will automatically update on here.

Soooooooo all hopes of the leak just stopping without further devastation were dashed this morning when we got up to find it had stopped dripping through the light fitting....... and burst a new hole in the ceiling to drip through!!! Annoyingly the hole is over my sofa so the arm of it is soaked and it splashed onto a few electrical items which can hopefully be saved. I nearly cried when I saw the splashes on my Kindle case but luckily I have a very good case and it's not gone through. We have put a note through the neighbours door to let him know it's got worse and to contact us asap. Really fed up of this now :(

Oh Taz - this is SO unfair and so imcompetent on your neighbours part - glad the kindle is OK as I know you have wanted that for ages x

oh taz, that's dreadful love.

That really sucks - them sleeping while you're dealing with their problem that they've made yours x

Wake up? I'd be banging on their bloody door Taz

I'd hav been banging on the door too! Glad your Kindle was okay. Hope you got it sorted and everything is okay.

I'll give the new tickers another go then but it probably won't be until the weekend xx

Back