Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning all. I am off to the dental clinic today. It's quite an event for me as I have to be sedated for treatment cus I am so dentalphobic. I like it this way though, I have a nice rest then wake up and it's all done in one visit. Also, I tend to lose my appetite for a couple of days after anaesthetic so it might help with the scales on Friday! I have Kat coming to babysit me which wont be much fun for her but she can watch my ceiling drip while I sleep!!!

As for the neighbours, we have to be very careful. If we get tough/nasty with them they may get difficult and we don't want to have to take this down any legal routes as we actually own their freehold! Technically they could order us to do any structural repairs including the roof which I know he is in the process of getting fixed. That's an expense we really don't want. So if we can keep this civil then it will be much cheaper for us

Good luck for this morning Taz - and enjoy your nice sleep. Kat knows where I am if she needs me x

I've had toast with cheese, a fibre plus bar and a bag of fruit flakes for breakfast with a coffee and some skinny water. I can't have anything more to eat or drink now, 8am was the cut off, so that may be all I have all day :( I should have got some eggs in and had egg on toast but too late for that now

What time is your actual appointment Taz? x

Morning Taz, ah I get your point on the neighbours now. Good luck today, I hope it's OK at the dentist.

Well I know you survived the ordeal at the dental clinic, but I am yet to dis-cypher your first text (help anyone)!!!! Glad Kat is looking after you. ((hugs)) and hope to catch up later xx

My text was like that too - She was loose with her phone and Kat let her run with it - I'm surprised she didn't pop up here, she has elsewhere! x

Oh by the way Elf. Kat is currently doing translations for people x

Hope all went well today.

Enjoy the after effects of the anaesthetic (sp?) for as long as you can! ;)

Have a great evening. x :)

I didn't get a slurred visitor :( and I am yet to get the translation!!! I did sit and attempt to work it out whilst my trainees were slaving away on their assessment papers! Did guess sleek was sleep though the rest I gave up on ;)

Min said "Home now all kg don and oh" - If you're that good at translation, try that one x

They were quite funny weren't they Nomad x

That's easy Gem! Home now all done and I'm ok!

My jaw is sore this morning and the bruise in my elbow where the needle was is tender. I'm still a little woozy but 'with it' enough to be allowed my laptop back!!!

I am on my own this morning although I'm not supposed to be but Mr Taz has gone to work and my mate who is coming round today wont be here til later as she worked late last night. Think I might have some toast in a mo, I got no appetite but my tummy is rumbling.

I didn't make it to the fat farm last night as I was asleep by 6.30pm. The scales are looking good for a loss for Fridays WI as long as I don't get my appetite back tomorrow and pig out!

Good morning Taz - Are you alright until your mate arrives? I'm up now and will be moving a bit easier soon. I might be your way later as I need to get some shopping and some fuel so I'll call in.

Take care and don't do anything dodgy x

My mate should be here between 12-1pm. If you are heading this way let me know. And bring a pint of milk!!!

Back