Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I will Taz. I'll try to get going early x

Glad all went well. Take it easy.

Have a good day. x :)

Morning taz, it all went OK at the dentist then love

Taz was pretty sensible today Elf x

Ha ha - yes that could explain a thing or two x

Morning all. I am off to St Ives today to get the tattoo on my wrist finished. When I say finished, I was quite happy with it when it was done but then decided it looked a bit lonely and needs jazzing up. So that's what I'm doing! I am taking some sandwiches for on the train and will probably pick up something nice from Subway on my way back to the station if I can eat it! My jaw is still a bit sore on the left side so I can't open my mouth too far and it hurts to bite. Might have to go for something smaller and softer :(

Scales were looking ok this morning but I need them to go down just 1lb more by tomorrow for a :D

Don't do the tiger baps at the Oven Door - they have a sweet glaze on them and taste very odd with a savoury filling. I thought they had made a mistake at the bakery so went back and told them. The woman was quite snotty and said that it was how they were and that no-one else had complained. I remember buying turkey baps there a long time ago and they were fine - times change x

Have a fab day. Want pics later! x :D

It does - she sent me a piccie with the cling film on but I'll let her decide when to post it x

It does - she sent me a piccie with the cling film on but I'll let her decide when to post it x

You're such a tease!!!! x :p

Ahhhh you could have posted it Gem! It is on facebook now but here it is:

Attachments

• New tattoo.jpg
    New tattoo.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 34
I only lost 1lb this week :( I know a loss is a loss but I am aiming for 1lb a week and at the moment I am 1lb behind so I was hoping for 2lb this week. Ah well, there's always next week.

Back