Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Good Morning Taz - Happy Monday - Happy Valentines Day and Happy Anniversary - have a lovely day x

Thanks guys! Well yesterday didn't quite turn out as planned. Whilst on my break in Salisbury there were emergency engineering works required at Trowbridge which meant I was stuck the wrong side of home! I got a train back to Westbury then had to get a taxi back to Bristol! So I ended up doing much less work and finished 2 hours early. Not complaining!!!

It's our 3rd anniversary today, can't believe how fast that came round! Going out for dinner tonight, think it might be a gain at the fat farm tomorrow :(

Morning taz, you married on valentines day, how romatic.

We did indeed! And what a crackin day it was.

Just ordered some shorts for the summer. They won't fit now but I MUST fit into them by summer!!!

I'm glad you are going out - enjoy your evening x

Good morning Taz. Hope you had a lovely anniversary. Have a good day today x

Morning Taz, Hope you had a nice one yesterday love.

Morning all! Yes we did have a nice evening. Went out early to avoid the rush. Not looking forward to the scales this evening but still time to eliminate a gain before Friday's WI.... I hope!

We did the same Taz - we went early to avoid the rush. Glad you had a good time x

Happy Anniversary for yesterday!!! Glad you had a nice evening.

Hope this evening is just as good. x :D

Me too at mid-week Taz and I'm hoping to shed one (or two maybe) by Friday weigh-in. You've got rid of the squatter(s) and have sts after a little indulgence and a meal out so you have done well. Yay for Taz x

Morning Taz, come on it's 3 days 'till Friday love

Back