Taz's diary - Need to do this!

How much of a gain Taz?

I need to be there with my camera don't I x

Morning Taz, shall I slap the scales for you :)

Naughty scales!!! :whoopass: Hope they start behaving soon!!

Have a lovely day. x :)

Oooh yes please Jim! I am hoping that the scales start behaving a bit better by Friday, I think it will still be a gain but hopefully not as much as at the moment

Last edited:
Yummmmm just made a cheese and jalapaeno sauce to go with pasta for my lunch tomorrow and it's soooooo yummy! I wish I'd made more for dinner tonight but instead I have added some jalapaenos to a cheesy cup a pasta. Not quite the same. I have my porridge ready for breakfast in the fridge and rather than fruit and yogurt for my mid-morning snack I have done fruit with mousse/blacmange type stuff (half a syn and yummy). Not sure how it's going to work setting around the fruit but I will find out tomorrow!

Taz - just send the scales to the naughty step - Jim will look after them x

Well they have just today to redeen themselves and I don't think they are going to do that completely. Any more than a 2lb gain and I really will cry!

Taz - if you've been doing everything you need to and it is still a gain, maybe its fluctuation and maybe a change of battery is needed. If it is an actual gain and you have been doing the right things, those squatters will be easy to move (((Hugs))). Meanwhile let those scales accompany Jim on the naughty step - he's bound to be there x

I'm with Gem on this one Taz love

Back