Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Ok, here are some pictures. The first is my last trip with the Taz Mobile, the second is my first trip with Baby and the third is Baby and Beast meeting!

Attachments

• TazMo.jpg
    TazMo.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Baby & Beast.jpg
    Baby & Beast.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 18
I could see some slight differences but now the computer has let me view them bigger, I can see they're not the same car. It looks almost like an Astra.

Morning Taz. LOL, it's not the same car at all Nomad. ;)

Make allowances Jim - She's probably on her phone - and there's also the "Nomad Factor" x

I could see some slight differences but now the computer has let me view them bigger, I can see they're not the same car. It looks almost like an Astra.

An Astra???!!!! :eek: :eek: Wash your mouth out immediately!!!!!!

Very jealous Taz but I have to admit to preferring Beast! Sorry. ;)

Have a great day. xx

Nothing wrong with an Astra! I wasn't on my phone but the computer wouldn't load the bigger pictures so I couldn't see it properly.

I take offence to the "Nomad factor", there's nothing wrong with me!!!!

Nothing wrong with an Astra! I wasn't on my phone but the computer wouldn't load the bigger pictures so I couldn't see it properly.

No, nothing at all (I had one years ago which I loved) but I think Baby may be offended!! ;) xx

I take offence to the "Nomad factor", there's nothing wrong with me!!!!

Ha ha - No nothing at all wrong with Nomad so don't take offence - but Astra - that's wacky :eek: x

Jools - both the cars are lovely but nowhere near as nice as "Bugsy" - now that's what you call motoring ;) x

Ah I'm not really offended Gem, you know me better than that.

I used to love Astras but don't really like the new shape. I wanted to keep the Fiesta I hired last weekend, that was lovely!!!

Yesterday I managed to break my sink. I opened the cupboard and my bottle of CKin2U fell out. It's a heavy bottle and didn't smash but it fell in the sink and cracked a hole in it! So yesterday I had to go sink shopping then had it replaced in the evening. We still can't use the sink yet as the sealant around the plug needs 18-24 hours to set but should be ok by this evening.

Back on late shifts this week but they aren't too late and only a few of them :D

Morning Taz - I'm not letting you anywhere near my bathroom any more x

But I did get it fixed quickly! With some help :D

Moving stuff in the bathroom has prompted me to change some of the furniture in there. It's getting a little tired and we could do with a bit of a reshuffle so I've just ordered some new stuff. My dad wont be happy as it means he will have to come round and fix a unit to the wall

He might have to recover from his plumbing evening with the Tazzy sink first x

Unfortunately we still have a leak so he has to come back this evening to have another look :( Mr Taz says the leak is coming from the U bend so that should be simple enough I think. Probably just a seal or a loose connection. We have a nice new sink and we still can't use it!

Back