Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Yesterday I managed to break my sink. I opened the cupboard and my bottle of CKin2U fell out.

My immediate thought when I read that was "why does she keep perfume in her kitchen cupboards?". :confused:

Clearly I'm not awake yet & need to go right back to bed this instant!! :rolleyes:

Hope you get it fixed soon.

Have a good day. xx

Ha ha Nomad - Taz's CK perfume dropped from a bathroom cabinet on the wall into the sink. It was a tough old bottle of perfume as it remains intact while the ceramic sink has a hole in it x

Yes, sorry, it's Calvin Klein perfume. in2u is the name of the perfume.

Leak all fixed and we can now use our nice new sink :D The new bathroom furniture is on it's way so I will have to collar my dad to fit a wall cabinet and towel rail but the rest I will do myself. Oh, and I have to finish the tiling

Ha ha - your Daddy can be quite useful x

Morning Taz, what a lovely weekend we've had :)

Glad the bathroom is coming along nicely.

Have a great day. xx

It's been a lovely weekend - for other people!!! Ha ha

I was working late on Saturday so didn't benefit at all from the sunshine, quite the opposite in fact! And yesterday I felt a bit rough, a combination of adjusting from late shifts and sore jaw, so I did very little. Ventured out to Tesco for some supplies then cooked a roast dinner. That was it really!

Back on early shifts this week and a few short days so not a bad week

Hi Taz - hope you are enjoying some of the lovely sunshine today x

Well I'm not liking this new forum layout! I'm sure it will be ok when I get used to it but not liking it at all at the moment :mad:

It's a bit odd isn't it? I don't get the font and stuff above this quick reply box at work because it uses something different to the old site and the work computer doesn't like it!!!! Hope that's all that's wrong with you xx

I saw Taz this evening and she was OK Nomad x

Yes I'm fine, just rather busy at the moment. I am in the middle of a 10 day stretch so quite tired

Very tired, have a long weekend off coming up, I may work some of it but I will have at least 2 days for myself :D

Back